Makeup Products I Wanna Try

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and I love anything fashion and beauty related, which you know if you have read my blog before. Please follow me if your new! So today, I thought it would be fun to show you guys some makeup products I would like to try in the next few months, or before the next year starts. I hope you all enjoy reading, and maybe you can try some of these with me! (please please please follow my blog)

#1. NYX Pore Filler Primer: Primers are very important, because I have huge pores, and this one has the problem solving I need in the name! I love NYX, because they are a great brand, yet, there not to expensive. I really want to try this! Its $14.00



#2. NYX Wonder Stick: Now, at first, I really wanted to get a contour stick from KKW Beauty, but then, I heard about the NYX wonder stick! They have more product in them, and they last longer! I really want to try one! Its $12.00



#3. NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator: I have actually never tried a liquid highlighter, so I want to try this one really bad. I love the color, and I think it will stay on my face longer then regular highlighter. Its $7.50



#3.  Dream Fresh BB Cream: I really want to try this because, even though I really adore my home made bb cream, I am up for something new. A lot of youtubers and beauty bloggers like this product, so I would really like to try it out because I am not a professional at makeup, but I like makeup anyways, and I would like to learn from what the professionals say, so I really want to try this.



#4. Elf Clear Brow and Mascara Duo: This clear brow gel and clear mascara duo sounds duper fun. I really want to try it out, and see if it can get me that natural look! Its only $2.00 too!


#5. Elf Dewy Setting Mist: I really want to try a new setting spray, because my forever 21 one is good, but it takes FOREVER to dry! I really want to try a different one! So I of course, looked on elfs website. Because I love elf. Its around $8.00!



#6. Elf Daily Facial Cleanser: Yes, I know this is not really a makeup product, but I really want to try it! I love when I am acne free, and I'm hoping it will help. Its $4.00!



#7. NYX Total Control Drop Foundation: I really want to try this stuff because its not a full coverage, its more of a sheer tint foundation. I really want to try some new foundations! Its $14.00.


#8. Forever 21 blendable cheek color: I have wanted to try a cream/liquid cheek stain for a long time, so I thought I should star out cheap, so if I don't like it, I only lost like $5.00! I really want to try this, a lot.



Well, I hope you all enjoyed reading! I love you all very much!

XOXO

- Greta

Comments

  1. Forever 21 makeup is crappy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't you buy these, there all cheap brands

    ReplyDelete
  3. honestly, why don't you own the elf brow stuff! its only 2.00$! Why can't you afford that?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can afford it, I just can't find it anywhere!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞