Chanel Crafters: DIY Liquid Highlighter

Hello my beautiful angel peoples! Its Greta and I am back with another blog post about makeup! I am a true makeup addict, but sense I am cheap, I sometimes like to make my own makeup, and see how it turns out! So one day I decided to make a liquid highlighter, because as you may know if you read my post called "Makeup Products I Wanna Try", I really wanna try the NYX born to glow liquid highlighter. So I decided, I can make my own until I can get my hands on the real thing! So I hope you enjoy reading!



What You Need:

  • Old highlighters, and shimmery eyeshadows
  • Oil free lotion
  • A Container (I used a travel shampoo container)
Step One: Set out your highlighters and shimmery eyeshadows, and say your last goodbyes, because this surgery could go horribly wrong, you could scrape out the whole thing by accident! 

Step Two: Scrape the wanted amount of highlighters and eyeshadows you want into a mixing container.

Step Three: Mourn the loss of all who died in vain, and try to save them, so they can have died for a reason. 

Step Four: Add some lotion. As much as you want, but here you have to decide if its going to be a cream highlighter or a liquid one! DECIDE! Good, now that you've decided, lets move on.

Step Five: Mix and put into desired container. 

Step Six: Enjoy looking glowy as the sun!

Well thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading! You are the best if you follow my blog, so if you want to be the best, please please follow my blog. The button is on the page. Its there I promise! I love you very much! (PS I am posting three times today! SUPRISE!)

XOXO

- Greta

Comments

  1. i love the new set up it looks really nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stays on so much longer then my regular highlighter! U GO GURRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best thing literally I have ever made in my entire 14 years of living on this earth

    ReplyDelete
  4. What if you have no eyeshadows or highlighters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sucks for you

      Delete
    2. Then, you can't really make this product. I'm sorry!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞