Struggles Every True Makeup Lover Understands

Hello my beautiful angel people persons! That made no sense but I do not care! I am so so so sorry that this is a day late. I had a lot going on and I forgot to post yesterday. So its a Thursday, but anyways! So, today I am going to be doing something very different. I usually make blog posts about makeup and fashion, but today I am going to be showing you some struggles I have, being a makeup lover. So I hope you enjoy and can relate! Please follow my blog (please).



1: When you get startled while doing your lipstick and it somehow ends up on your forehead! (Does this only happen to me? comment below)

2: When you drop your favorite pressed powder, and you have to have a funeral, because it can not be saved. Its gone, its dead, and you are very sad.

3: Eyeliner. When you think you got it perfect, but then... One side is thicker. Honey, you can try to even it out all you want, its not gonna happen. You gonna look like a raccoon. I've been there.

4: When you break your favorite eyeshadow palette, and you have to have a funeral for it because all the colors are mixed and it can not be saved and you are sad.

5: Makeup brush cleaning. I have too many brushes to clean regularly. I try to at least twice a month, but its such a struggle.

6: When the new Kylie cosmetics lip kit is SOLD OUT! Why does Kylie have to be so popular?

7: When people think you have problems just because you like to wear makeup! PEOPLE WHO WEAR MAKEUP ARE NOT ALL INSECURE PEOPLE WHO NEED MAKEUP TO MAKE THEM FEEL BEAUTIFUL! I love makeup, but I'm fine with my face without it! People who wear makeup are not always depressed, insecure, or trying to impress someone! This is the worst struggle of all!

8: When your makeup looks all dusty and gross but you have too much to clean!

9: When you can't find your favorite product! AGGGGGGGG! SHMUR!

10: When you sleep in so you only have time to either do like no makeup, or do it all in the car or bus, which is not safe for your face.

11: When people think makeup is deciving. SO YOU JUST THOUGHT I HAD NATURALLY PURPLE EYELIDS?

12: When your trying to pack your makeup last minute for a trip and you run out of space in your makeup bag and you are forced to only bring some of your children! And by children, I mean your makeup, not your real children. Take care of those. But true makeup lovers take care of there makeup like children, sometimes.

13: When your makeup looks great, and then the lighting changes. Need I say more?

14: When your makeup is perfect, but wait, you can't get any good pictures!!

15: When you sneeze when your mascara is wet and it gets everywhere!

16:  When you attempt a smokey eye, and it fails, and once more, you look like a freaking raccoon!

17:  When your foundation melts in the sun. Its so sad.

18:  When your lipstick gets everywhere. On cups, on napkins, on your hands, on your chin, on your forehead.

19:  When you want all the lipsticks, but you have to pick one

20: When your arms, legs, hands and face are covered in swatches. The struggle is real!

21: When you follow a tutorial, but the results are not the same, like at all. This is the story of my life especially because even though I love makeup, I have no idea how to apply it correctly.

22: When you overline, a little bit too much on your lipliner. Just a bit. I'm just trying to get them Kylie Jenner lips!

23: When your eyeliner is great on one side. And they you try to do the other side...

24: When your new concealer is too dark for you and you spent precious $ on this and its two dark! Especially when its just a few shades too dark for you or when the outside says its your shade, and then you open it up and ITS NOT THAT COLOR!!

25: When you loose your makeup brush/tool you really need! I lost my beauty blender after a sleepover with my friend who is probably reading this now! Anyways, we were trying on some of our makeup, and doing different looks on each other, and I lost my knockoff beauty blender! SHMUR!

Well thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading, if you liked this, please comment below and please please follow my blog!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞