Three More Ways to DIY Makeup

Hello everyone! My name is Greta, and I love makeup, but I am also one of the cheapest people you will ever meet in your entire life, so I like to DIY things where I can. So I decided to show you angels 3 more ways to make your own makeup! Please follow my blog (please) and lets get started! (BTW this is not a picture I took)



Foundation

What you'll need:
  • Arrowroot
  • Cocoa Powder
  • Jojoba Oil (Or olive oil) 
Step One: Mix all ingredients in a bowl (mix white and cocoa powder to get your skin tone)

Step Two: Put in a storage container

Step Three: Enjoy

Cheek Stain

What you'll need:
  • Glycerin
  • Pink Food Coloring
  • Tinted Chapstick
Step One: Put all ingredients in a bowl

Step Two: Microwave until liquid

Step Three: Place in old makeup container

Step Four: Enjoy!

Primer

What you'll need:
  • Aloe Vera
  • Mousturizer
Step one: mix in a bowl

Step Two: pour into container

Step Three: enjoy!



Comments

  1. The foundation does not work. Like at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that, did the others work for you?

      Delete
  2. I don't have the ingredients for the creme blush, can you make an easier version?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞