A Full Face of Makeup Products Under 10$

Hey my angels! No matter where or who you are you are welcome on this blog to say whats on your mind. So long as its not rude, offensive or involves swearing. Anyways, today we are going to be talking about cheap makeup. I don't have much money to spend on makeup, so I try to get the most bang for my buck! So today I am going to be showing you a full face of makeup, each product is under ten dollars. So I hope you enjoy reading! (I'm so sorry my posts have been all over the place. I accendently posted on Tuesday, and then I posted one article when I was supposed to post two times and I'm just a mess. I'm sorry)



Beautifully Bare Luminous Matte Makeup Primer: This is from elf, which is no surprise because elf is super high quality and super cheap makeup! This was recommend by the one and only Laura Lee, I love her, she is my total makeup inspo, besides Amber Scholl. Anyways, I have not tried this primer but can it really go that wrong when it was recommended by Laura Lee and when its only 8.00$?

Photo Focus Foundation: This product is from wet n wild and I also am recommending it because Laura Lee says its great. I trust Laura Lee's opinions on makeup, and this thing is only 5.99$!

Gotcha Covered Concealer: This is honestly just a makeup product from NYX that I really want to try. Its 6.00$ and honestly, I love NYX and I just really want to try this. I will say I am pretty impressed by the shade range of this concealer too! There are 40 concealer shades, many of which are perfect for darker skin tones.

Loose Powder: This is from LA Colors. I have this stuff, and it is actually really good. Mine is in the color medium translucent, and it works really well! It didn't say on the website how much it was, and I don't know the exact price because I got mine in stores a while ago. So yeah, I know for sure its under 10$ I think its under 3$. I'll have to find out when I get some more.

MegaGlo Highlighting Powder: This is from wet n wild and a bunch of beauty gurus have said its really great. I really want to try this. Its only 4.99$ too! Under ten bucks!

Mosaic Bronzer: This is by LA colors.  I have this too and I think its a great dupe for tons of really high end mosaic bronzers. This one has some brown shades and a shade of pink and besides working really well, its also so pretty to look at. I'm almost out so I'm going to need to restock soon but I don't know the exact price. I got it in store, but I threw away the price tag and the price is not on there website, but I know for sure its under 10 dollars.

Powder Blush Palette: This is a palette which has four blush shades from elf. Elf is honestly the best makeup brand ever. It comes in two different color options and its really nice to look at. Its only 6.00$ and I would really recommend it. I wanna get it!

Wild Child Baked Eyeshadow Palette: This is only 6 bucks and it looks great! When I get the chance I wanna order this cause it looks amazing. Its really pretty and sparkly.

Mega Protein Mascara: This is from wet n wild and I actually have this stuff! Its super cute, I love it and it makes my lashes feel nice and natural and soft. The name is really weird, but its only 2.49$.

Shutter Shock False Lashes: These are only 99 cents from wet n wild, and they look amazing. They come with lash glue so all you need to apply them is some tweezers. There super nice for the price they are.

Makeup Setting Spray, Matte: This is a setting spray from NYX and its only eight dollars. I have never tried this myself, but people always say its great, so I would love to give it a try.

And Thats all for today! I hope you enjoyed reading! I love you all very much no matter what race, sexuality, gender, religon or whatever else are you. Guys and girls and everyone in between, remember your beautiful and you can wear makeup if you want. Love you all very much!

- Greta




Comments

  1. omg i needed this i am so freaking cheep

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I NEEDED THISSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your not a true makeup lover unless you spend all your money on makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVVEVEEE YUO!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞