Makeup Surgery: How to Fix a Broken Lipstick

Hey my angels! Today I am going to be starting a new series called "Makeup Surgery" where I show you how to repair broken makeup! With these tips, you can become a self certified professional makeup surgeon! This is only for actual lip stick sticks, not for liquid lipsticks! I have said this before, but I will say it again. I am not a professional, I am half self taught and the other half learned from beauty gurus on youtube. Comment down below what makeup you need to fix right now, if any, and remember not to use your name to keep the mystery mysterious! I love you, remember you are beautiful no matter what and lets get started!



What you'll need:

  • Your broken lipstick (this will not go well if you have s lipstick which you want to fix that is not broken)
  • A candle or a lighter
  • A fridge (yes, I wanted to state everything you need)
Step One: Swivel the lipstick up as far as possible (I didn't really know how to say that)

Step Two: Light the candle or activate the lighter

Step Three: Take the melted piece and melt the bottom over the candle or lighter

Step Four: Push down for 30 seconds

Step Five: Clean up the edges

Step Six: Stick in the fridge for 10 minutes

Step Seven: ENJOY!

Now you can be a unofficial official makeup surgeon! Congratulations! I hope you enjoyed reading! I love you and your are beautiful no matter what!!!!!!!

- Greta


Comments

  1. Yes, I needed this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to fix my bronzer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a makeup addict. I love makeup so much, but i am cheap as hell. I needed this too fix my lipsticks, even though most are liquid lipsticks. Please please please doo more makeup surgery. i love your blog and i hope you do more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a makeup addict too, thanks for commenting! I already wrote another makeup surgery and it will be up soon! I love you!

      Delete
  4. Thank goodness that mean comment is gone. I do not want swear words on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE YOUR BLOGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do a makeup routine for everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you do a scream queens look book?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to fix my favorite single eyeshadow!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞