Whats in my Backpack (April 2018)

Hello my angels! So, school is still a thing. And you know what makes me mad? When YouTubers and Bloggers stop making school related stuff after back to school season! Especially because I go back to school later then most people, and back to school season stope even before I go back to school and its just annoying! So today I am doing a very different kind of article, but I asked in my last post and ya'll said you wanted to see a whats in my backpack article. Even though its spring, I'm still in school, and I still have to bring my backpack. Let me know down in the comments below if you want to see more posts like this and remember to keep your name secret! I love you all very much and I hope you enjoy!



Binders: I have two binders. One is a binder that you can carry around and it has fabric and stuff, kind like this, and that has my science notebook and folder, my math notebook and folder, my math textbook, my humanities notebook, my planner, and a pen, pencil and sicky notes in there, just in case I forget my pencil case that day. The other one is for Spanish and the only reason I have this one (its just a typical binder) is because my Spanish teacher told the entire class to get one. I decorated it with a super cute quote. I have a suer cute notebook, my cutest notebook, and all my Spanish papers and assignments and homework. I don't carry this around unless its time for Spanish class.

Notebooks: Like I mentioned earlier, I have one notebook for each main class. I don't use notebooks for my elective classes because those change up and don't really need notebooks. I have on for science, one for math, one for humanities (which is just a mash up of things like English, Language Arts, and Geography) and one for Spanish. I printed out some photos and stuck them on to my folders and notebooks to make them cuter, except my humanities note book, which I have not got round to decorating yet.

Folders: I have a folder and a notebook for every single class. I already kind of talked about my folders but yeah. I have a folder for math and a folder for science, but none for humanities and Spanish because for humanities you don't really need to have one, and with Spanish you need a binder so I just use that.

My Book: I read many different things, so it always switches up, but right now I am reading mylifeaseva's book over again. Its so good! Part of my assignment every week is reading so whenever I have a spare moment I read and then I write down how long I read for for my assignment.

Water bottle: I have been reusing my VOSS water bottle, and I always have to have that with me at all times. I get thirsty really easily and I don't want to leave the class to get water because then I'll miss something. I refill it between classes and it works super well for me, plus its super cute and I am using less plastic by reusing it!

Pencil Case: I keep all my pens, pencils, highlighters, glue sticks, single whole punchers, and more in there. I also keep a mini stapler. Its pretty self explanitory.

Headphones and Phone: I hate borrowing headphones from the library, because who knows where they have been, so if teachers every let me listen to music, I have my own headphones. And of course, my phone because I walk to and from school and I like to listen to music.

Well thats whats in my backpack! I have a few blog ideas so let me know which one of these do you like the most

1. What I keep in my locker makeup bag
2. DIY emergency kit for school

Let me know in the comments! I love you very much, remember, its a Fabulous world.

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞