Chanel Crafters: DIY Eyebrow Gel

Hello my beautiful angels! So, I made a eyebrow gel a long time ago that is tinted. And I would really love to share that with you guys, so I decided to made a article about it! I just wanted to tell you guys how to make it! I love you all very much and I hope you enjoy reading! Please follow my blog if you have not done so yet and comment down below whether you guys are going to try this at home! Love you, and lets get started!



What You'll Need:
  • A microwave safe bowl
  • A brown matte eyshadow
  • A lip balm
  • A small container
Step One: Chop off some lip balm
Step Two: Place in Microwave safe bowl
Step Three: Take matte brown eyeshadow and scrape into microwave safe bowl
Step Four: Microwave until melted
Step Five: Pour melted liquid into container
Step Six: Let harden
Step Seven: Enjoy!

Well thats all for now! I love you all very much, and yeah, have a great day!

- Greta

Comments

  1. Thats all? I have been spending money on thsa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate these chanel crafters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then go to another blog, try mywonderusss.blogspot.com, I am very sure they would love to have you there!

      Delete
  3. u da best greta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞