Some New Makeup!

Hello my angels! Today I am going to be telling you abut my most recent beauty purchases cause I am a makeup addict, so I love increasing my makeup collection, even though I don't have much money to spend on makeup! Comment down below your most recent makeup purchase! I really hope you enjoy reading!



LA Colors Concealer: You all know I am completely obsessed with many of my products from LA colors, so when I saw they made concealers, I had to try one! This concealer is not the most full coverage thing I have ever tried, but its not bad either, I actually like it. It has pretty good staying power, and it always lasts all day. This is a really good concealer, for someone who gets enough sleep at night and doesn't have giant under eye bags!

Elf Clear Brow Gel and Clear Mascara Duo: Thats a pretty long name for something, anyways, I have wanted to try this product for a long time and then I went to Forever 21 and it turns out, they sell elf makeup there now! I found this and so I added it to my cart! This has clear brow gel on one side and clear mascara on the other side. I use the clear mascara as a base, and then I use my regular mascara. I really like this product.

Sephora Collection Single Eyeshadow: I am not sure what color this is called, but its a purple color and I really love it! It is matte (kind of). Its super cute! I got it at Sephora because they were having a sale where you can get a single eyeshadow for only 5 bucks! I really love this makeup product!

Well that was all for now! I really hope you all enjoyed reading! Love you!

- Greta

Comments

  1. Sorry about this friday posting, I can't post on this upcoming wednesday or sunday because I have a family and then school trip. So I am posting Three times today. Another friend of mine started a blog about some random things. To each there own. Its at
    http://afewirrelevantthings.blogspot.com/ so please go check him out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy! More articels to read

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm low key already in class, reading this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pay attention in school, but thank you for reading my posts, I'm honored

      Delete
  4. LOvevvvevvevvevevvvegvevvevevevvevevev

    ReplyDelete
  5. are the sphora eyeshadows really good?

    ReplyDelete
  6. the la colors one has no coverage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe not for you, but it worked for me and i like it!

      Delete
  7. Love this! Next purchase will probably be a new foundation, maybe the fenty beauty or the cover fx foundation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞