Chanel Crafters: DIY Primer Mist and Setting Spray

Hey my angels! So, I once mentioned that I made my own DIY Primer Mist and Setting Spray, and sense then I have gotten so many comments telling me to show you how to make it yourself, and I was going to post this on Sunday, but then I got a new eyeshadow palette that I was super excited about so I decided to wait until Wednesday. Anyways, I really hope you all enjoy reading! Comment down below whether your going to make this or not and/or what other articles you want to see from me! Remember never to use your name though! Lets get started!



What You'll Need:

  • Aloe Vera Gel
  • Water
  • Empty Spray Bottle
Step One: Disinfect the spray bottle
Step Two: Fill the spray bottle with 3/4 water
Step Three: Pour in 1 spoonful of aloe vera gel
Step Four: Shake 
Step Five: Spray and enjoy!

Hey guys, thats all for now, sorry that was such a short article. Please follow my blog if you have not done so yet and comment down below! Remember that its a Fabulous World, and your a fabulous human!

- Greta

Comments

  1. YASSSS FINALLY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank uuuu soooooooo muuuuuuuucccccccchhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOURRRRRR WELLLLLLLCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE MYYYYYYY ANNNNNGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. is this a dupe for the mac fix plus?

    ReplyDelete
  4. literally just buy setting spray, its not that expensive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've said this many times, I'm cheap and freaking broke, thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off, I would really love it if you didn't comment swear words under my blog post, and second, I believe you spelled stupid wrong. I'm debating whether or not to delete your comment.

      Delete
  6. Why can't you post more times a week? Like, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! I would really love more articles from you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, definitely have to try this out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞