My First Ipsy Glam Bag

Hey angel babies! So, today I am going to be showing my first ipsy glam bag, all the products, what I think of them, and just my overall opinion. If you don't know what ipsy is, it is a company that (if you pay 10$ a month) will send you 5 makeup products. Its free shipping and it comes with a makeup bag. You take a beauty quiz on there website on what products you would like to try and they mail you the products. This can include skincare, makeup, and makeup brushes. They send you a mix of drugstore and high end makeup, but the high end stuff is almost always travel sized, which can be very nice if you travel a lot like me! Anyways, I really wanted to try this so I did! I really hope you enjoy reading and comment down below your favorite out of the products I got, and please please please follow my blog, the option is below my blogger profile and yeah, lets get started!



The Bag: So, this months bag is super cute, its yellow with little pink stamps all over it, its a small makeup bag so it works well for travel sized stuff! It is so cute, and I love it! I don’t know if I would actually use this for makeup, but I will find some way to use it.

Nyx Matte Lip Cream: I already have one of these, but I’m happy to get another color! The formila for these things are amazing. There soft, creamy, pigmented, and they come in super cute colors! Overall, this is a great product that I would for sure recommend. Mine is in the color "London" which is a super pretty warm toned brown!

Eyoko liquid liner: this is a travel sized eyeliner from the brand "eyoko" which is known for there custom mascaras that cost like 40$, so when I got this I was super excited because eyoko is a pretty great brand. This eyeliner drawsB super smoothly, which is helfun because I do not have a steady hand. This is one of my favorite liquid liners I have tried!

Beauty sponge: this is not the best beauty sponge ever, it’s hard, and it soaks up a lot of the product you try to put on your face. It’s not the worst I’ve tried, but it did not work as well as I would have liked even after I wet it. This was the only product I did not love. Plus, its tiny, I know that can be helpful, but its tiny!

Tarte Amazonian clay powder: tarte is a great makeup brand, so when I found out I would get to try there finishing powder, I was really happy! This is a great powder for all over the face, its translucent, however, it does give flashback if you bake your face with it. So I would not bake with this, but its a good setting powder!

Face Masks: I don't know where these are from. And I have not tried them yet, but I wills soon and give you all an update. I got two which was pretty great!

Well thats all for now! Remember that I love you no matter what!

X0- Greta




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞