On Wednesdays We Wear Pink Look Book

Hello my beautiful angels! First off, if you have not seen the movie "Mean Girls" you are either very young, or living under a rock. Ever sense this movie came out it has been a go to and a classic for all girly girls around the world. In one scene in the movie, the girls are sitting in the cafeteria and Gretchen is explaining all the rules the girls must follow as far as fashion goes, and the most classic of the rules is "on Wednesdays we wear pink". I love Mean Girls so I thought I would give you a super fun look book. In fact, I love this part of the movie so much, I still wear pink every Wednesday. Well, I hope you all enjoy!




Well that was all for my "on Wednesdays we wear pink" look book! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOLLOW MY BLOG! Comment down below if you have seen Mean Girls, and if you have, your favorite quote! Love you!

- Greta

Comments

  1. I love this os much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. on wednesdays we wear pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate mean girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. do a style steal of the kardsians

    ReplyDelete
  5. how are you such a genius you come up with the best blog post ideas

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, but Rose is my friend, and you are not allowed to make fun of her on my blog!

      Delete
  7. I love this infact before you posted this i was actually working on a version of this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞