My Beauty Bucket List

SAY whats up to my cup! Anyone who knows where thats from, comment down below, because we can seriously be FRIENDS! Anyways, I have a few things I would really love to do in my life that have to do with beauty, so I thought I would tell you! Here is my beauty bucket list! Please follow my blog and comment something you want to do that has to do with fashion and beauty. But remember never to use your name!


1. Dye my hair a vibrant color, like pink, or blue.
2. Learn how to do winged eyeliner correctly
3. Get eyelash extensions
4. Design a makeup line
5. Try some crazy nail art
6. Buy some fenty makeup
7. Get a really expensive facial
8. Try the shade and light contour palette
9. Get my makeup done by a professional to look like a unicorn and have a full on unicorn photo shoot!
10. Put on the biggest set of false lashes I can find and wear them in public for a day

Well that’s all for now, I really hope you enjoyed reading! I love you all very much!!!

- Greta

Ps: you guys are the best people ever!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞