5 False Lashes for Under 5$

Hello everyone! My name is Greta, and today I am going to be showing you 5 false lashes for under five dollars. I have done another one of these, about nude lipsticks, and I am thinking I might make this a series on my blog, comment down below if you would like that. I love false lashes, so yeah, lets get started!



1. Wet n Wild in "Shutter Shock"
99 cents!
2. Wet n Wild in "Shredding the fringe"
99 cents!
3. Elf in "Winged and Polished"
4.00$
4. BH Cosmetics in "N 101"


5. AOA Lashes in "Lauren"



Well thats all for now, I really hope you all enjoyed reading! Remember I love you no matter what and also, another one of my friends started a blog about some really random stuff, and its:

https://afewirrelevantthings.blogspot.com/

So I hope you check him out!

- Greta


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞