5 Single Eyeshadows under 5$

Hello my angels! SO, I have a series on my blog where I basically show you guys 5 different thing of different makeup products that are all under 5 dollars. So I really don't want this to be a long intro, just know that today I am continuing that series but this time with single eyeshadows! Comment down below your favorite single eyeshadow! Follow my blog, and lets get into it!

Single Eyeshadow from Nyx

4.50!

Smudge Pot Cream Eyeshadow from elf


On sale for 1.20

Color Icon Eyeshadow Single from wet n wild



.99

Queen one Shadow from Covergirl



3.76

Expert Wear eyeshadow from Maybelline


3.99

BONUS: This is not under 5 dollars but it is only 8 from sephora! The Sephora Collection single eyeshadows are really good and they are 8 bucks! Go try them!

Well thats all for now! I love you no matter your race, religon, or anything else!

- Greta


Comments

  1. I am just posting today because I was not here this past week! On Monday I am going to go Monday, Wednesday, Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should do 5 highlighters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the anastasia beverly hills single eyeshadows

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the urban decay single eyeshadows

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sally beauty singles

    ReplyDelete
  6. do eyeliners, and primers, and highlighters, and foundations, and cream contour, and eyeshadow palettes, and brow products, and powders, and anything else you can think of!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞