A Makeup Starter Kit: Target

Hello everyone! My name is Greta, and today I am going to be telling you guys about a makeup starter kit for beginners. Now I know a lot of my blog viewers are beginning in makeup, so today I thought I would tell you all how to shop for a beginner makeup starter kit in one of the best, and cheapest, places to find good makeup: TARGET! So comment down below where you normally shop for your makeup and follow my blog and lets get started!



Primer: I would recommend getting an elf primer because they are amazing, and no matter your skin type, they have a primer for that! They have hyrdating, anti acne, pore reducing, color correcting, everything you could ever want in a primer, they have.

Foundation: I have three recommendations for foundation:
1. Wet n Wild Photo Focus
2. Elf Flawless Finish
3. Nyx Total control drop foundation
These are all super nice foundations, however, if you can, get the wet n wild one because its amazing!

Concealer: A lot of people say the fir me concealer from maybelline is great, but I have never tried it, and I am not going to because it is not cruelty free, and I am 99.999999999% cruelty free. I have one product that is not cruelty free. As for a cruelty free option, I have heard great things about the Milani retouch and erase concealer, and I love the wet n wild concealers.

Powder: I have also heard that the fit me powder is really good, but again, I am cruelty free, SO the elf powders are really good, they have ones that match your skin and ones that are translucent and they are nice and cheap, and cruelty free. I have also heard great things about the NYX powders, but I have not tried them yet. I've also been told that the wet n wild ones are good.

Bronzer: Okay so... I have heard non stop great things about the physicains formula butter bronzers, and I really want to try them out and they are cruelty free! I have tried there mosaic bronzer, which I fell in love with, so I would recommend there bronzers.

Blush: I have a friend who has a NYX Blush and its really good. They have a pretty great shade range and they are super pigmented. I would love love love o own one of these, and I would for sure recommend these!

Highlighter: I have an elf highlighter and once you scrape off the top layer, its almost as god as a fenty beauty highlighter. Believe me, I have tried both and they were very simaler! I really want to try the wet n wild highlighters, which I have heard great things about.

Eyeshadow Primer: Eyeshadow primer is super important if you wanna make your eyeshadow last all day, so I would recommend the milani one, or even just using concealer as an eyeshadow base.

Eyeshadow: I have wanted to try this physicians formula eyeshadow palette. Its the Physicains Formula Shimmer Mix Shadow and it is a really nice nude eyeshadow case. Its super pretty to look at too!

Eyeliner: I recommend an eyeliner from elf because I have heard great things about these eyeliners. I know that nyx also has some pretty awesome ones and wet n wild has some waterproof eyeliner.

Mascara: Drugstore mascaras are amazing, but I would recommend either a great lash from maybelline (that product is not tested on animals anymore) or a mascara of some kind from wet n wild.

And thats all for now, I hope you all enjoyed reading! Remember I love you no matter your gender, race, size, shape, religon, sexuality, sex, or anything else!

- Greta 

Comments

  1. YAS! THIS REMINDS ME OF FIONA FRILLS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so cheap, i need one for the dolar stre

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO ONE FOR SEPHORA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing with that is, I would only recommend too faced stuff!

      Delete
  4. I shope for makeup in taget!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shop for makeup in sephora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Then why are you reading a makeup and fashion blog?

      Delete
  7. this is one of my favorite articles you've ever written

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞