Makeup Products I Wanna Try from Too Faced

Hello my angels! SO, this was requested by a bunch of people, so I am doing it. Believe me, I want every item from Too Faced, its my favorite makeup brand ever, but here are a few different products that I REALLY wanna try! Disclaimer: Yes, I am aware that not everyone can afford expensive makeup, and I can barely ever afford high end makeup, but I do really love makeup, I consider it something that I can express myself with. To anyone who is against spending money on makeup, this is not the post for you. Makeup is something that I love and that I am willing to spend money on because it makes me happy, but anyways! A lot of you guys requested this, so here we go! Comment down below your favorite high end makeup product, and follow my blog! Lets get started!



1. Semi- Sweet Chocolate bar Eyeshadow Palette: This is something that I have wanted forever, and I will continue to want until it is mine! However, its 50$. I think even though I would prefer this one, the other chocolate bar palettes seem cool too!


2. Lifes a Festival Eyeshadow Palette: Guys, its unicorns. OF COURSE I WANT IT!


3. Bullet Proof Brows: This is a set that comes with pomade and a brush, which has a brush and a spooly on either side! The only thing is, 30$ for a brow product.



4. Unicorn Highlighting stick: I swatched these in sephora and they are goregous! I really wanna try these!



5. Peach Perfect setting powder: I have heard a ton of great things about these and I really wanna try it!


6. Natural Face Palette: This includes contour, blush, and highlighter, and I really want to see how it works!



7. Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow primer: I have heard so many beauty gurus talking about how amazing this stuff is, and I really wanna try it out! So yeah!



8. Matte Metallic Liquid Lipstick: I have seen tons of ads for these and I wanna try them out. Too faced has been posting about them a ton on instagram!



9. Dimond Highlighter: This has real dimonds in it so how can I not want to get it?



10. Cocoa Contour: This is made with chocolate, and its a contour palette which looks super cool and fun. And yummy, just kidding, kinda.



Well thats all for now, I hope you enjoyed reading! I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, sex, color, religon or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞