Swimsuit Look Book 2

Hello my beautiful angel people! Its finally summer, which means I am so excited to be blogging a lot more and uploading some pretty cool summer posts. I am posting on a Monday so that it can make up for the face that I won't be here on Wednesday to blog for you guys! So today I am going to be doing a part 2 of one of the first posts I ever put on my blog, which is a swimsuit look book! So yah, this intro is already long so I just want to get into it, but first, make sure to comment down below whether you like

a. bikinis
b. one peices
c. tankinis

Better! Follow my blog, and lets get into it!

 


Well thats all for now, I really hope you enjoyed reading! Remember you are beautiful no matter your shape, size, skintone, or anything else! And I love you no matter your race, gender, religon, or anything else. See you soon! 

- Greta

Comments

  1. I love how she always uses a bunch of different kinds of models

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for noticing! I think all people no matter what shape, size, race, religon, sex, gender, or anything else deserve to love themselves.

      Delete
  2. honestly, your such a role model

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you have no idea how much that means to me!

      Delete
  3. DO PRODUCST I WANNA TRY FROM TOO FACED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your makeup stuff more then your clothing stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should go to five below and buy a bunch of makeup and then do a haul! They carry wet n wild and profusion there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT AN ULTA HAUL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞