What I got for My Birthday

Hello my angels! So, disclaimer. This is not including presents from family, but it does include stuff my from my close friends who came to my birthday party. I love all of my close friends, and I know that birthdays are not about just presents, but I had an amazing time with my friends at my party, which was a week ago. Now that thats outta the way, hi my name is Greta! And I am obsessed with anything fashion or beauty related. If you have read my blog before, you know that. Anyways, please comment down below when your birthday is, and follow my blog! Love you all so much, now lets get started.

Ps- This is in no particular order




  • Makeup Organizer. My Best friend got me this amazing pink clear makeup organizer. It has multiple ayers of drawers and places to hold palettes, brushes, and lipsticks and mascaras. Its super nice and is super helpful for organizing my everyday makeup. 
  • Makeup Brushes. This is from that same friend, my best friend, who knows me too well for words. She got me these goregous makeup brushes that have a mermaid tail instead of handles! They are so cute, so soft and they work so well! The bristles do not fall out, and you can wash them without worrying. These are really amazing!
  • Setting Spray. This is from my favorite makeup brand, too faced, and one of my very close friends gave it to me. Its a primer water, setting spray, and replenisher in one and its super nice. It gives my skin a ice airbrushed finish and its super natural but at the same time, it keeps my makeup on all day. It also smells amazing.
  • The rose palette. This is from a brand that I had never tried before called style essentials. However, my friend gave me this beautiful palette and its actually extremely pigmented. The shimmers are especially nice. It kind of reminds me of the huda beauty rose gold palette, just a little. 
  • Stud earrings: These are from the same person who gave me the rose palette, and they are amazing. She got me 3 things, all of which I love. The two I have already talked about and the one I am going to next.
  • Style, the book. This is a book by kate spade, and yes, I do know the story that just happened to kate spade and I am so sad about it, but basically, my friend gave me this book that is full of fashion designing secrets, which are super helpful. Thank you friend!
  • Bronzed Peach. This is a bronzer from my fav makeup brand, too faced and its cream to powder. Its amazing and it smells like peaches. THANK YOU!
  • Rose Gold dangly earrings. These are from Addison Blvd, and they are goregous rose gold dangly earrings. They look super beautiful and stylish and elegant. 
  • Lush Plum Rain shower gel. So I have this friend, who has an obsession with lush, which I love. So he got me this amazing shower gel along with two other lush things that I am going to talk about in a second. It works super well and works amazing!
  • Lush rub rub rub scrub. This is a seasalt exfoliating scrub from lush, and from my amazing, lush obsessed friend. It foams up when you use it and its great. IT helps my skin feel soft and toned and super nice.
  • Lush Dream cream. This is a body lotion, and it smells amazing and works amazing too. Thank you so much lush obsessed friend! (I'm not saying anyones names because I didn't ask for permission)
  • Ulta Beauty gift card. I got this one from a close friend who moved away for three years. She is amazing. This is pretty self explanitory. 
Well thats all for today, I really hope you all enjoyed reading! Love you no matter your gener, race, or anything else!

- Greta


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞