How I Clean My Makeup Brushes

Hello my angels! SO, washing your makeup brushes. For a while I didn't do that, but now, if I don't wash my makeup brushes every other week, my full coverage foundation and cream products get stuck to my brushes, which makes the application super messy and streaky. So today I thought I would show you all how to clean your makeup brushes and beauty sponges. So please enjoy reading, comment down below the number of makeup brushes you own all together. I have 3 beauty sponges, 10 face brushes, 2 brow brushes, 2 lip brushes, 2 eyeliner brushes and 8 eyeshadow brushes. I don't have a lot of makeup brushes. So In total I have 27 brushes and beauty sponges. And please follow my blog! Let's go!

Image result for makeup brushes

Brushes: To clean your makeup brushes, your going to need a mild shampoo, some people use baby shampoo but I just use face wash. It doesn't really matter, but your going to want to mix that in with a tiny bit of olive oil, to keep the brushes soft!
Simply make the mixture, wet the brushes, and wash them against your hand under running water! Towl dry or even dry with a normal hairdryer! And thats all!

Beauty sponges: All you need for this one is face wash or shampoo. You simply wet the beauty sponge and begin to wash with soap, continually put under water and ring out! Well that's all it is!

That's all for today! I hope you all have an amazing day! I love you no matter your gender, race, religion or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞