Makeup Products I Wanna Try from Tarte

Hey everyone! My name is Greta and Tarte is my third favorite makeup brand as far as high end stuff goes, so today I thought I would show you some stuff that I would like to try from Tarte! I am not in any way trying to be greedy, I just would love to try these products so yeah! Comment below a product you wanna try from Tarte and follow my blog! Now let's get started!



1. The Tarte shape tape concealer: So many people have told me how much they love this and I really wanna try it. It's full coverage, and it smells really good, that sounds weird, but I smelled it in ulta! BTW the Tarte shape tape is not available in Sephora, it's only in ulta. So Yeah! If I suddenly win the lottery, I am donating half of my money to charity and then I'll go to ulta and buy all of too faced, all of Anastasia Beverly Hills, and as much as possible of Tarte! Including this concealer!



2. Amazonian clay foundation: A lot of beauty youtubers I watch love this foundation and I really like it. It has spy 15 so I don't think it's full coverage, but it looks super nice. Plus, they say it lasts for 12 hours, so that would be helpful!



3.  Tartlette in bloom palette: again, a lot of beauty gurus talk about this and I really wanna try it! It has matte and shiny shades and it's a very nice nude variety! But it's pretty expensive!



4. Tartiest lip paint: I have a friend who has these and likes them very much, but they are like 20 bucks for one lip color, so that's not great! But anyways! These (or one of them) would be really cool to have.



5. Rainforest Hydrating Primer: I love my elf primer, but I would like to try a high quality on for once, that would be fun! It is hydrating and I have super dry skin so to have a primer that hydrates me  would be super nice.



6. Shape Tape Setting Powder: Now, unlike a lot for the other ones, I have never heard a beauty guru talk about this, but I really wanna try it anyways. I want to test out more taste powder sense I have tried the tarte Amazonian clay powder, and I like it (mostly).



Well that's all for now! I really hope you all enjoyed reading! I love you all very much no matter you race, religion, shape, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. gurl, if I could get all these and send them to you I would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #fabquestionswithgreta what are your favorite kinds of sunglasses? Random right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. honestly your the best beauty blogger ever. I have tried the tarte shape tape and its SO GREAT! When you get the chance, try it. Also #fabquestionsforgreta whats your favorite mascara?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHY AM I JUST NOW READING YOUR BLOG! TJIS IS FREAKING AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #fabquestionsforgreta can you please show us your makeup collection?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞