Fall Style/Beauty Essentials

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be sharing with you my style and beauty essentials for fall because fall is coming and I am so excited! Anyways, please comment down below whether you like pumpkin spice lattes or not because I personally love the idea of them, but totally hate the taste. Follow my blog and lets get started!



First I am going to talk about...

Style:

1. The first style essential is a flannel. This is an obvious one, but they can pretty much be paired with anything during the fall time. You can tie it around your waist, wear it as a normal flannel, wear it with the collar sticking out of a sweater, there are so many ways to style a flannel and they are so neccisary for fall!

2. Hats. All the hats. Beenies are super cute and casual, floppy hats are always stylish. I LOVE HATS IN FALL. I have a beenie with a bow on it that I love wearing with a casual fall outfit and I have a really cute floppy hat that I love wearing with a basic dress and I could just talk about hats in fall forever. I am going to do a seperate article all about hats in fall because they are just amazing.

3. A cuet pair of boots in an essential for fall because you can pair them with pretty much everything. I love wearing my steve madden studded boots with some black tights and a cute dress, but I also pretty much love wearing them with everything.

4. Chunky sweaters are obviously an essential because when it gets kinda chilly out, you gotta be able to cuddle up. However, when you don't have a blanket because its kinda weird to carry a blanket to school or work, or wherever you go during the day, you can simply put on a chunky sweater! Its like a blanket that you wear all the time and can take with you anywhere!

5. A good pair of plain leggings is essential for fall time because umm, there is no way you can go an entire fall season without wearing leggings at least once a week, lets be real. Plain leggings go with anything and are super comfy.

Beauty:

1. Dark lipstick. Its not fall unless you wear dark lipstick at some point. It is a huge fashion trend for fall and frankly, its cause its amazing. I personally prefer more darker berry tones but you could even go for black if you wanted, its honestly up to you. My fave dark lipstick is my too faced la cream lipstick in "wham"

2. Now, please please please do not wear a smokey eye with a dark lip because that just ends up looking too much, but, a smokey eye is just so! FREAKING PERFECT FOR FALL! My favorite palette is the too faced natural eyes eyeshadow palette which you can totally do a super simple smokey eye with, I have an article on how to do a smokey eye so you guys should check that out. A smokey eye palette is essential.

3. A brown lip is also essential. My personal favorite is the nyx soft matter lip cream in the color "london" which is just a goregous warm toned brown color which I love! Its a really super duper nice brown shade.

4. A Darker toned blush is a super nice and pretty thing to have in fall. I like switching to a darker toned blush in fall because it adds a kinda fall glow to your cheeks if that makes sense. I think its a total essential for fall beauty.

5. Gold glitter eyeshadow is so pretty all year round, but in fall when all the leaves are turning goregous shades of red, orange, yellow, and brown, it makes gold eyeshadow 10 times more beautiful and special. You can pair it with reds and oranges or just put it all over your lid when your running late!

Well thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading! I love you no matter what your race, gender, sexuality, or opinions on Pumpkin Spice Lattes are!

- Greta

Comments

  1. YAYY! I am so freaking excited for fall! I actually love psls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for more fall articles from you, please do more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you! I hate psl! Please can you do an article on bath and body works fall stuff? I am obsessed! Can't wait for more fall articles!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞