GRWM: First Day of School

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be getting ready for my first day of school, just a warning, sense I start school on a Tuesday and I post on Tuesday and Thursday, I am posting this on Tuesday, which is the day I start school. Anyways, please follow my blog and comment down below what you are wearing or wore on the first day of school! Lets get started!




As soon as I wake up I brush my teeth and then...

Skincare:

I have a pretty simple skincare routine in the morning. I just use my elf facial cleanser to wash my face and then I tone my face with my pixi by petra glow tonic, I like this stuff because its not super harsh on my skin, unlike a lot of toners. Then I will just moisturize with my cake moisturizer, and then, lip balm. Its very simple and easy!

Lunch and Breakfast:

After I have finished my skincare routine, I will just head downstairs and get some breakfast and lunch. Last night my family made our famous homeade sushi and I made some extra for lunch today so I will just pack that along with some snack stuff. BTW I just like my sushi with plain cucumber!

Outfit:

Lets start with my outfit, I am going to put on my outfit of the day, which is a cute grey tee shirt, a navy and black skirt, a white collared shirt with polka dots that I tied around my waist, then I have some white over the knee socks and some floral sneakers. I am finishing off the look with my Amber Scholl necklace. Yes, if you read my OOTW first week of school you know, I switched my outfit for the first day of school.

Makeup:

I am going to start with my elf hydrating primer, and just apply that to my entire face, then I am going to mix 2 shades of wet n wild photo focus foundation to get the perfect shade for my skin. After that I am going to go in with my wet n wild concealer (the photo focus one), and then I am going to go in with my diy pressed powder. Okay, so normally, I am using a different powder cause my friend accidently took my usual pressed powder on a trip, and she is gonna give it back to me on the first day of school. Anyways, then I am going to go in with my too faced cream to powder bronzer where you apply bronzer... um... yeah. Anyways, then I am going to apply some la colors rad rouge blush to the apples of my cheeks and work my way upwards slightly twards the hairline. Then I am going to go into my wet n wild highlighter and just apply that to my cheekbones, my cupids bow, my nose, ya know, where you highlight. And I am going to use that same highlight to highlight my inner corners, and my brow bone cause it makes my face look so much more put together. Then I am going to fill in my eyebrows with the wet n wild color icon eyebrow pencil, and setting my brows with the LA colors browie wowie eyebrow gel. Then I am going into eyeshadow, so I will start by priming my lids, I just use concealer for this, but then I will start with a base shade from my too faced natural eyes eyeshadow palette. Then I am going into a matte brown in my crease, also from my too faced natural eyes eyeshadow palette. I will just blend those together and thats pretty much all I do as far as eyeshadow goes on the first day of school. Then I will just set my face with setting spray from too faced, and finish off with some mascara! I use the BTS mascara from too faced btw.

Scent:

So, I will just put on some deodorant, and this is a weird thing about our school. We have no dress code, as long as you have clothes on, but yet we will get in trouble if we wear perfume. Yeah, any strong scents, will get us in trouble. Anyways, I like to go into my Pacifica solid perfume because its just very subtle, but also makes me smell like roses, which I love. So I will just apply some of that and then put it in my emergency kit, cause I like to have it if I need it.

Hair:

I don't curl my hair on a daily basis because I like my naturally straight hair, but for the first day of school I am going to do some light waves. So I like using a larger barrel on the curling wand, I don't have my own yet, my sister never uses hers so I always use hers when I do curl my hair. So, how I curl my hair. I start by brushing my hair and then I will put it up into two high pigtails and then I will just wrap my hair around the curling wand and it gives me a nice beachy wave which I really love for the first day of school.

BTW, I do brush my teeth, I am just not going into detail about that.

More fun facts about me, I walk to school every day, actually, sometimes I bike. Also, I go to school 45 minutes early so I get some alone time with my friends to talk about stuff, yes every single day. I did it all of last year, and I intend to this year! This includes my good friend Rose from mywonderusss.blogspot.com, so please go check her out.

Thats all for now! I hope you enjoyed! I love you no matter your race, sexuality, gender, size, age, or anything else!

- Greta


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞