My Fall Essentials/Favorites

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be sharing with you my fall essentials and favorites so, lets get started! Please follow my blog and comment down below your fall essentials and favorites! Lets go!



My first fall essential/favorite is my too faced la cream glitter lipstick in the shade "Wham". Its a darker purpley berry color and its so pretty! I love too faced, I love glitter, and I love dark lipstick for fall, and this lipstick is a mix of all of the above!

My second fall essential is my favorite purple flannel, its from Eddie Bauer and I am obsessed right now! Its a super cute flannel and it can make anything look nice and casual and fall! I love this flannel and I wear it at least once a week in some way!

My third fall essential/favorite is my super cute cardigan sweater from Mossimo. Its blush pink and its so nice and cozy, I love wearing it during the fall. Its super easy to snuggle up with in class because I don't know about you guys but in our school the classrooms are really really really cold! I love having this with me at all times just so I can stay nice and toasty.

My next fall essential/favorite is my Morphe Jewel Crew eyeshadow palette. This palette has some golds and reds and purples that are just the best eyeshadows I have ever seen for fall. I love this eyeshadow palette for fall.

My next fall favorite/essential is a skincare thing, its a really cool scrub that I handmade. I use it as a face and lip scrub and it contains cinnamon and sugar and all edible ingredients (plus it tastes amazing), so you can eat it. I love this scrub and use it every other day, which is when I use scrubs, because its not good for your skin to over exfoliate.

My sixth fall favorite/essential is my mustard yellow scarf because its just so pretty and the color is so fall and scarves are a great trend.

And my final fall essential and favorite is the nyx soft matte lip cream in "london" because I think that even in fall dark lips and dark eyes together are just too much, so when I opt for a darker eye I prefer to wear this goregous brown shade from nyx.

Well thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading! You have no idea how much I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. why didn't you post last thursday? Love u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really busy, sorry I didn't clarify
      XoXo!

      Delete
  2. YAyyyyyy! My favorite for fall is a chunky skit sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite for fall is 100% my kat von do liquid lipstick in vampira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Greta! Can you please do an article about a fall makeup look because I am kind of stuck in my summer look and need help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU WATCH ME BLEED UNTIL I CAN'T BREATHE, SHAKEN, FALLING ONTO MY KNEES AND NOW THAT I'M WITHOUT YOUR KISSES, I'LL BE NEEDING STICHES! sry I have been loving shawn mendes for fall. My fall essentila is shawn mendes songs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about... I KNOW I CAN TREAT YOU BETTER THAN HE CAN AND ANY GURL LIKE YOU DESERVES A GENTLEMAN TELL ME WHY ARE WE WAISTING TIME ON ALL YOUR WAISTED CRYING WHEN YOU SHOULD BE WITH ME INSTEAD I KNOW I CAN TREAT U BETTER! BETTER THEN HE CAN. hahahahah

      Delete
    2. Hahaha ;) everyone loves Shawn Mendes. You know, thats really weird cause I was just talking to my friend about my fall playlist and I said I have been loving Shawn Mendes! Love you both!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞