Ulta Haul (ft Rose from mywonderusss.blogspot.com)

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be giving you an Ulta haul with my friend Rose! Rose also has a blog and it's called mywonderusss.blogspot.com in case you guys wanna check it out! So let's get started! Comment down below your favorite makeup item for back to school and follow my blog!


Greta: Okay so the first thing I got was the elf facial cleanser for 4 dollars. I have tried it out and I really like it, however, it really stings if you get it your eyeballs! Anyways, I think elf is a great brand, so I got some of their stuff!

Rose: So the first thing I got was the e.l.f tone adjusting primer Greta suggested it to me and I love it.They have some pretty good primers and to my surprise this one actually gets the most full.And it was only 6 bucks.

Greta: The next thing I got was again, from elf I got their hydrating primer, now I think elf has the best drugstore primers out there, so I wanted to try this hydrating one cause my skin is super dry all the time. I still love their tone adjusting primer more, but this one is pretty good too.

Rose: The next thing I got was also from elf. Wow shocker. I got the elf eye primer, I don’t remember if it comes in different shades or not but this one is kind of orangey peachy white , it works really well, but will not work all day wich is kind of disappointing, it will do good for its money though it were only two dollars.

Greta: The next thing I got was the Morphe 9 color eyeshadow palette in the color “Jewel crew” and actually, rose and I both got this! Anyways, I think this has a really pretty color range with glitters, mattes, shimmers and this one color that has no idea what it wants to do with its life. There are a few shades in here that really remind of me of the Norvina palette from ABH which is a cool 50 dollars. This was very cheap and is a very good dupe for that palette. My favorite colors are “Purple reign”, “Fools gold”, and “Rich girl’. Overall, I love this palette.

Rose:I also got the morphe palette , it's really nice but there is no base shade , after using all of the colors I have found that Fools Gold, and Purple Reign are my favorites, only they don’t last all that long:( oh well! I still love this palette and Morphe is affordable, great and Cruelty free!

Greta: And the final thing I got was the Ulta beauty lip gloss in the color “Brigitte” which is a really pretty color to wear over my ellen tracy lipstick. It's a very similar shade and it has a mauvey pink tone to it which I really love. So I got that!

Rose: Another thing I got was the ulta full coverage concealer, It's really nice and was only like nine dollars, it's actually more around medium coverage but you can add on to it to make it full coverage, I really enjoy it and would 10/10 recommend.

Rose: The final thing I got Sucked!!! The essence volume stylist, curl & hold mascara is awful!!! It made my eyes extremely itchy, its clumpy and smells like poison. It also has very little for the buck, like the bottle felt empty after one use, one use! 10 out of ten would not recommend. Also another thing about this mascara, it spilled, mascaras aren't supposed to spill that's what the blocker is for.

And thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading! Thanks so so so much to rose for doing this with me and to all my angel babies out there, I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. love ur blog! Also did you know they changed the tartelette palettes to 39 dollars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't know that, I might have to check that out!

      Delete
  2. Hey my lovlies! As you might know, i pre write my articles in advance and I wanted to try something a bit different, so I have written a few different articles on stuff like makeup news. I am not going to do all makeup news from now on, but I would like to try it out! Would that be something you all would want to read?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAS! YEAS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞