OOTD + FOTD: Halloween School Dance

Hi everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be telling you all about my outfit of the day and my face of the day for the first school dance of the year, and guess what? Its Halloween themed! When I am posting this, its tomorrow, and I am really excited because I love school dances, but anyways. I wanted to dress up instead of wearing my costume, so yeah. Anyways. Please follow my blog and comment down below how many school dances you have gone to in your entire life!


Outfit:

Okay so I actually had no idea what I was going to wear to a dance, until my best friend sent me a picture of this really pretty dress that I just love, and she told me she would get it for me because it was really cheap! So I waited, and waited and waited for the dress to come in the mail, and finally she brought it to my house. So heres what it is!

Its a goregous cream colored dress that goes slightly passed my knees. It has blue stripes and flower detailing on the bottom and it is a halter dress and the straps and sash are black. It is super vintage looking and I really love it! So I am just pairing it with some classic black heels and my knockoff chanel purse, because I don't want to take my actual chanel purse to an event where I will just set it to the sidelines the whole time! Anyways, thats my outfit of the day, and now on to my makeup, or face of the day!

Makeup:

Okay so I am starting off with my elf primer and I am going to be applying that to my face, now normally, I don't use primer but sense its a school dance and I want my makeup to stay looking great the whole time, plus I am wearing more makeup then my everyday routine. So anyways, I am just going to rub that in and then get into foundation.

For foundation I am going to be using my favorite foundation ever, which is the too faced born this way foundation, I have it in the color "Nude". I am just going to take little dots of that and put them all over my face, and then blend it in with my stippling brush.

Then for concealer I am going to use my wet n wild photo focus concealer in the shade "light ivory" under my eyes, on my chin, forehead, and nose. I will just apply that and blend it in using a mini flat topped stippling brush!

Then I am going to move on to powder, I am using my tarte amazonian clay powder, and I am just dusting that all over my face with a fluffy powder brush.

For bronzer I am using my too faced bronzed peach bronzer, and I will just use that to contour my face under my cheekbones, on my temples, and on my nose. I love this bronzer so much, you guys who have read my articles before know that.

Okay so then I am going to skip blush, because I already have rosy cheeks, and move on to highlighter. I am going to be using my too faced unicorn stick highlighter in the shade "unicorn dreams" and I am just going to apply that to my cheekbones, nose, forehead, cupids bow and collarbones. Then I am going to set that with a powder highlight, I am using the white chocolate one from Revolution. I also put my highlight on my brow bone and in the inner corners of my eyes.

Then moving on to eyeshadow, I am using my too faced chocolate bon bons eyeshadow palette, which smells amazing by the way. I'm starting by using Divinity as a base shade, and then I am going to apply mocha to my crease and blend it in with a super fluffy brush. Then I am going to use "Glowing" which is a loose glitter pigment from LA Colors and I am just going to apply that all over my lid.

I am going to then apply some mascara to my top and bottom lashes, and I am using the wet n wild lash renegade mascara. The technique I use with this mascara is a go as close my lash roots as I can and then I wiggle my mascara wand up twards the ends of my lashes.

Then I am going to do my eyebrows with my Anastasia Brow Whiz in the shade "blonde" and I am just going to apply that to my eyebrows, mainly focusing on the tail of my brow and the brow head, and just getting that nice and defined shape. Then I am going to set it with my LA Colors eyebrow gel. 

Then to set my face I am going to use the tarte rainforest of the sea setting spray. I have been using this lately and its amazing. Anyways, after I am done I am going to add a little lippy.

I am going to use my "nudiest peach" from wet n wild, its a liquid to matte lipstick, and so I will just apply that to my lips and I'm done. 

I hope you all enjoyed! BTW my dance is tomorrow so this is just an idea of what I'm gonna do for my look. Please comment down below and follow my blog! I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞