Urban Decay: Naked Palette is GONE + New Naked Cherry Palette

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be talking about huge news in the makeup world. The famous Urban Decay naked palette one is offically discontinued and they are releasing a brand new naked palette called "Naked Cherry". I am going to be discussing my opinons on these new articles in makeup news. Please follow my blog and comment down below your opinions on these! Lets get started!



Okay, so, I am personally very sad that they got rid of the original Naked Palette because I really wanted to try it, but I never got around to getting it, mostly because it was literally 50 bucks. The naked two and naked three and naked heat, its just the original naked palette, and its gone now. Now for the naked cherry.

Okay so anyone who follows Urban Decay on Instagram like I do will know that they are offically launching a new naked palette which I am super super excited about! Its nice and warm toned from what I've seen and it is super pretty, however, the one thing I have to say is, there are some palettes from profusion that are simaler colors. I do really want to try this palette and I think it would be super cool to have.

Well thats all for now so I hope you all enjoyed reading! I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. Amazing grace, how sweet the pigment, of the orgional naked palette! I once was lost, but now I can do a smokey eye, I'll miss you so, naked one! That was my song mourning the naked palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was such a beautiful song. I'm gonna miss it too.

      Delete
  2. NOOOOOOOOO THE NAKED PALETTE IS GONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NAKED CHERRY THOUGH

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would rather have the naked palette back then the naked cherry to be honest. I kind of love the naked palette like, a lot, I am a huge fan of nude eyeshadows and smokey eyes, and the naked cherry doesn't have that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its all personal style but I really wish the naked palette was not gone too!

      Delete
  5. Hey Greta... I have a post request! Any advice for making blonde eyebrows darker without them looking fake? That's my biggest makeup conundrum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, totally! I am a blonde and I struggle with that too! It may not be right away but sometime coming up hopefully! Thanks so much for the request! ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞