Holiday Outfit Ideas

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be showing you all three outfit ideas for christmas time! Warning, my camera was no working at this time so these are not my clothes, they are outfits I found online! Just thought I would give a little disclaimer, but anyways! Please comment down below if you have any christmas article recommendations because I am running out of ideas and follow my blog!



#1: This look is perfect for a holiday party you might be attending around this time of year. This outfit just includes this red semi turtle necked sweater, this white skirt, red heels and a red bag! I would take away the sunglasses and add a coat and tights if I were to wear this look because it gets colder where I live.
Image result for christmas party outfits

#2: This outfit is super cute and casual for maybe gift shopping or going to get a casual hot chocolate. Its just this super cute red sweater that says "noel" and some plain jeans and reindeer slippers! Its really casual but still cute!
Image result for casual christmas outfit

#3: And this outfit is perfect for a cozy winters day where you don't wanna leave the house because its just pajamas! Its so super cute!



And thats all for now! Please comment down below and follow my blog! I love yalls so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else! Happy christmas!

- Greta

Comments

  1. I love your blog and I am so excited for more christmas articles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bethany motas old christmas videos! I recognize that outfit from one of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

      Delete
    2. I knew I would find some beth fans! Isn't the outfit so cute! Ps gretchen, I love reading your comments! :)

      Delete
  3. please do a night routine for christmas eve and a morning routine for christmas day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞