My Christmas Wishlist

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be sharing with you all my Chirstmas wish list, to give you guys ideas! I hope you all enjoy reading, please comment down below what you want for christmas and follow my blog! Lets get it started!




Stuff that would be cool to get, that isn't makeup (because makeup is over half my list)


1. Stuff from Amber Scholls Clothing Line (Amber Scholl X Meshki)
2. The Ariana Grande sweet like candy perfume
3. Gift Cards to: Ulta, Sephora, Bath and Body Works, 5 Below, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, Lush, target, and amazon
4. Philosophy stuff (especially the marshmello body wash)
5. Oxfords and/or saddle shoes
6. The pink sugar perfume
7. A face cleansing spin brush
8. A full sized maniquin
9. Fjall Raven Backpack (one with logo on the front)
10. Too faced puppy stuffed animal
11. (More of a stocking stuffer then a main gift) Hairbow clips
12. Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume


Makeup Stuff
Too faced (my favorite brand):

  • Puppy Palette
  • Just Peachy Mattes eyeshadow palette
  • Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
  • Just peachy matte lipsticks

  • Diamond highlighter
  • Gingerbread liquid lipstick
  • Gingerbread eyeshadow palette
  • Just peachy setting powder
  • Shadow insurance eye primer
  • Tutti frutti blush
  • Tutti frutti lip gloss
  • The natural face palette
  • Peach cream to powder blush
  • Sweet peach palette


And the other makeup I would like is...


  • One of the Naked Palettes by Urban decay
  • One of the tartelette palettes from tarte
  • The kat von d shade and light contour palette
  • The jaclyn hill palette by morphe
  • The cover fx custom enhancer drops

  • Urban decay eye primer potion
  • A highlighter palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills
  • A marc jacobs primer
  • A morphe blush palette (this is the only non high end makeup product on here)
  • Tarte mascara (don’t care which one)
  • Laura Mercier translucent powder
  • Fenty bomb baby set
And thats all for now! I hoped you all enjoyed, I do not expect to get all of this, I just would love to get these things so yeah! I love you all so so so so so so so so very much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta


Comments

  1. YAS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is no question ever that you are the best beauty and fashion blogger ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. ITS CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. gurl no offense but yoy kinda seem like you have no experience in makeup and fashion. you kinda just seem like a tween who is trying to be cool by having her own blog, and the worst part is i don't think you realize how hilarious it is to me that you thik your experienced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you say no offense, try to actually not be offensive next time

      Delete
  5. SANTA TELL ME IF YOUR REALLY THERE DONT MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE AGAIN IF HE WON'T BE HERE NEXT YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. let it snow let it snow let it snow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just singing that! Is it snowing where you live?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞