My Favorites: The Christmas Season

Hi everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be telling you all about my favorites for the christmas season, these are just some things I have been loving around the holidays lately, so I thought I would tell them to you! These include fashion and beauty favorites as well as movies, and just random stuff! SO please follow my blog and comment down below your favorites for the christmas season! Lets get a started!




1. The first things I am going to be talking about are all beauty products so...

  • My wet n wild gel lip liner in "red the scene". I love this because it is matte but it has such a nice creamy formula and its not super drying on my lips, which if you know me you'll know that I love that kind of lip product! Its also a red because red lips are a classic in the christmas season.
  • The next beauty product favorite I have goes with the wet n wild lip liner and its the wet n wild shimmer lipstick in the shade "Cherry Frost" and these two are a pretty great match, so I would recommend getting them together! Anyways, this is super creamy and even though its shimmery, I still think its a great lipstick.
  • I have been loving my gold LA Colors iced pigment for the holiday season because its so pigmented and glittery and I just love gold eyeshadows for the holiday season, especially with a gold lip!
  • The final product I have been loving is something I have not even told you all about and I am so in love with! I got the Too Faced chocolate bon bons palette and it is so perfect. The pigment is amazing, the formula is amazing, and all of the shadows smell like chocolate. In fact, you guys should go get it for someone who loves christmas if its in your price range! Heres the link; https://www.toofaced.com/eye-makeup/eye-shadow-palettes/chocolate-bon-bons-palette/41024.html?cgid=eye-shadow-palettes#q=bon%2Bbon&lang=default&start=1 I am not sponsored I promise, I just love this palette!
2. The next few things I am going to be talking about are fashion items so...
  • The first thing I just had to mention that is a fashion item is my favorite christmas sweater, and some might say its ugly, but I love it! It is oversized on me, and it is plain black with embroidered snowflakes all around and a picture of a reindeer pulling a sliegh full of presents. Its a bit tacky but I love it all the same and wear it every christmas! 
  • I have been loving my santa hat lately, it is just like any other santa hat but its sparkly, and anyone who knows me knows I love sparkles! I wear it all the time during the holidays and it just gets me in the christmas spirit ya know? Anyways, next thing.
  • The next thing I wanted to show you guys is also headwear, its the classic raindeer christmas antlers, but they have a twist. Instead of being plain brown, they are green and red plaid! They are so cute and I love them! They are so perfect to get you in the christmas mood! 
  • The next fashion item I have to share with you guys is another sweater and its what I call my grinch sweater because it looks like the grinch in a sweater, with sparkles added on him. Its the same shade of green as the grinches fur and it even has the feathery fringe that looks like his fur. Its so funny looking, especially because its a crop top, but I love it just the same.
  • And the final thing I wanted to talk to you all about is my red and green plaid skirt, which I adore and I wear all year round but especially during christmas time. Its just red with hints of green and it has a plaid pattern. My mom wore it in High school and she passed it down to me, and I love it!
3. The next few things I want to tell you about are Movies so...
  • The movie Elf is a classic, we watch it at least twice a week during the holidays. My whole family loves it, but especially my dad, who loves comedy. Anyways, its a great christmas movie and I would recommend you watch it.
  • Okay so one of my personal favorite chirstmas movies is the miracle on 34th street, its a great movie and we also watch it a lot during the christmas season.
  • Another movie that I love around the christmas time you can actually find on netflix and its the grinch who stole christmas. Its such a great movie, its funny, its silly, and it shows the true meaning of christmas, which is so sweet.
  • Now my all time favorite christmas movie ever is The Nightmare Before Christmas, which is also a halloween movie, anyways, it used to be on netflix but then they took it off, which I think is really stupid because its a great movie and its a classic.
And thats all for my favorites for the christmas season! I hope you all enjoyed reading! I love you all ever so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, size, shape, back round, religon, or anything else! 

- Greta

Comments

  1. i love christmas so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. your amazing! love christmas. love you blog, and love love love LOVE favorites postS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so glad! I love love LOVE that you read it and liked it!

      Delete
  3. you dont' understand the concept of thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, I just like celebrating christmas earlier then everyone else!

      Delete
  4. thanksgiving is so underareicated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love thanksgiving but I enjoy celebrating christmas at every oppertunity

      Delete
  5. im so sorry but to be honest, your blog really is not anything special. You make basic and copycat content that not many people are actually interested in. You say yu have talent in makeup but you don't show your face. your fake af

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not allowed by my parents to show my face, I try to make origonal content, and I enjoy writing my blog posts. You in no way have to read my content.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞