Beauty and Fashion Stocking Stuffers

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and last year I did an article about stocking stuffers and I thought I would do another one this year, these are the perfect stocking stuffers to request, and they can also be great secret Santa gift ideas, so please follow my blog and comment down below your favorite of these stocking stuffers! Let's get started!



Beauty:

1. The first idea for a stocking stuffer/secret Santa gift is a travel sized face wash because let's be real, everyone likes face washes, and if you don't, well, I guess this is not a good gift for you. Anyways, in target they have a section for travel sized items and you can get a mini cetaphil facewash that I really love, and they have a few different ones.

2. The second stocking stuffer idea is some lip liners because they are cheap, easy to apply, and just generally nice to have. The nyx lip liners are amazing and so are the wet n wild ones, so yeah. You can never have too many lip liners.

3. The next stocking stuffer idea is an eyeshadow quad or mini palette. I love the wet n wild quads and mini eyeshadow palettes, the elf ones are also great and so are the Pacifica ones, so those are some that are cheap but good!

4.  The next beauty stocking stuffer idea is a good moisturizer. I love moisturizers because they hydrate your skin (well duh) and I have really really really dry skin sometimes so these are really helpful!

5. And the final stocking stuffer idea is a lip scrub because lip scrubs are generally pretty small and they are super nice to have in winter because in winter, people's lips get chapped, like really chapped. So this is the perfect for a stocking stuffer!

Now for Fashion Stocking Stuffers...

1. The first stocking stuffer for fashion is a beanie because they are so cute and comfy and perfect for winter, plus they are small and easy to it in a stocking. If you don't know, a beanie is a cute little hat, I don't really know how to describe it but you can look it up.

2. The second fashion stocking stuffer is some cozy socks because let's be real, everybody loves socks. They can be short, long, fuzzy, not fuzzy, whatever you want. But socks are super cozy and a great stocking stuffer.

3. A nice knitted headband can be super cute for winter fashion, and they are small so they can fit in a stocking. They can help keep someone's ears warm and they are super stylish, so that's a pretty great stocking stuffer.

4. The fourth fashion stocking stuffer is some sunglasses because even though they will not be to helpful in winter, but you can never have too many sunglasses and they are a great fashion staple when the sun comes out again.

5. And the final fashion stocking stuffer is... Some basic jewelry, whether that's a small simple necklace, some kind of statement jewelry, or whatever the heck else you want. It's very helping to have in a stocking!

I hope you all enjoyed reading! I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta


Comments

  1. christmas look book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should totally do a christmas themed q and a

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAS YOU TOTALLLY SHOULD!

      questions I have:

      1. have you tried any of amber scholl cosmetics
      2. what are you wearing to christmas parties this year
      3. whats your favorite red lipstick ever
      4. whats your favorite christmas song
      5. do you wake up early on christmas?

      Delete
    2. I don't know I kind of feel like a lot of the questions will already be in the holly jolly tag so ill wait to do another q and a okay? Btw yes I have tried the highlighters from ambers collection, my favorite christmas song is oh holy night, my favorite red lipstick is my wet n wild lip liner as a lipstick and yes I wake up early on christmas! Love you guyes!

      Delete
  3. IIIIIIII DON'T WANT A LOT FOR CHRISTMAS THERE IS JUST ONE THING I NEED. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PRESENTS UNDERNIETH THE CHRISTMAS TREE! I JUST WANT YOU FOR MY OWN MORE THEN YOU COULD EVER KNOW MAKE MY WISH COME TRUUUUUEEEEEEEE. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞