Thanksgiving Look Book

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be showing you all a thanksgiving look book because November just started and I wanted to post this before fabvent begins cause I am so excited for Christmas! I'm sorry I forgot to post on Thursday but I am going to post today to make up for it! Lemme know what christmas posts you wanna see in the comments down below and please follow my blog!




Well thats all for now! Please follow my blog and comment down below! I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. I love the first one! Please can you do a kinda glam holiday makeup look like for a holiday party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already pre wrote it I'll upload it soon! :)

      Delete
  2. I am so excited for fabvent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my ideas for holiday stuff:
    1. Cute holiday hairstyles
    2, Holly Jolly tag
    3. christmas wish list
    4. favorite things about christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good ideas! I already wrote the holly jolly tag and christmas wish list but I like the other two and will work on those!

      Delete
  4. im so excited for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the one with the fruity floral skirt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞