Whats In My Bag: Holiday Car Trips

Hello everyone and HAPPY THANKSGIVING! My name is Greta and I travel a lot around the holidays, so today I thought I would share with you my car ride essentials that I keep in my purse! I don't want to make this intro too long so lets get started! Please follow my blog and comment down below if you travel during the holidays and whether or not you enjoy traveling during the holidays! Lets go!

Image result for white quilted purse dooney and bourke

This is the same type as the purse I use for car trips. Its a Dooney and Bourke "Spicy Quilted Saddle" according to poshmark "spicy quilted saddle" is its name. I don't understand why. Anyways, I love this bag because it can fit so much stuff but its also so easy to carry around, which is perfect for long car trips!

So now into what I keep in it!

In one pouch I keep my wallet because its still a purse and my wallet is kinda important to have!

Another pocket is what I call my nap pocket because it has the three things I need to fall asleep in it. It has melatonin (my sleeping medicine), an eye mask to block out light when we are in the car during the day (mine is black with pink detailing and lettering that says "beauty sleep in progress"), and it also contains my unicorn squishy toy because its soothing to squish!

Those were the outside pockets, now time for the inside ones. BTW I am going to organize this by mini pockets.

In the main part of my purse I keep my book and notebook.

In one of the smaller pockets (I call this pocket the spa pocket) I keep my face wash, because I don't trust it in my suitcase, and a container of sheet face masks because they are easy to put on and they help your skin. Plus with sheet masks you don't have to wash anything off your face!

In another small pocket I keep a pen and a pencil because I have to write everything down!

The next tiny pocket is what I call "my essentials pocket" which is wear I keep my earbuds, charger, pads, aquaphor, band aids, floss sticks, and kleenex. These are things I can't go anywhere without! My earbuds and charger because I love my music and Instagram, pads because, well pads are pretty self explanitory, aquaphor because my lips are always chapped and its the only stuff that works for me, band aids because someone in the car ALWAYS needs a band aid, floss sticks because I always seem to have stuff in my teeth, and kleenex because my nose gets sniffly this time of year!

And thats all for now! Please comment down below and follow my blog! I love you very much and hope you have a amazing thanksgiving no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

-Greta

Comments

  1. YOU HAVE A FREAKING DOONEY AND BURKE BAG? GURL YOU SO LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am thankful for christmas time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I FREAKING LOVE THIS YAS KWEEN WORK IT SLAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that a doney and burke bag? I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that bag and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. imma bored because people is cooking dinner and i am not so imma wait to stuff my face by reading your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS JINGLE ALL THE WAYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE IN A ONE HORSE OPEN SLAYYYYYYYYYYY QUEEN

      Delete
  8. Hey guys! Its greta! Sorry I wasn't able to get up a new article on Saturday, but I will be posting normally this week. I was thinking and wondering, should I post every day the week leading up to christmas? Lemme know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞