A Very #Extra Christmas Look Book

Hello everyone! My name is Greta, and as you may know, I am super #extra. I love sparkly, and outragous things that many consider weird, but I love them! So today I thought I would show you all a extra Christmas look book because Christmas is just around the corner! PS, I know this isn't my normal posting day but I feel like posting today! So please follow my blog and comment down below the best things about being extra around Christmas time! Also, my friend Rose has a blog and she is doing blogmas where she posts once a day every in December so click this link to check out her blog!


Image result for fancy christmas outfits sparklyImage result for faux fur outfits redImage result for faux fur outfits redImage result for faux fur outfits redImage result for fancy christmas outfitsImage result for fancy christmas outfitsRelated imageImage result for fancy christmas outfitsImage result for fancy christmas outfitsRelated image

Well thats all for now! Please comment down below and follow my blog! I hope you have the happiest holiday ever and remember that I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta 

Comments

  1. can u post 3 times 2day? love this btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll think about it but I'm not posting three times right now :)

      Delete
  2. i love your blog and im super extra! also i am totally obsessed with the princess switch on netflix have u seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I am going to be writing and posting that after christmas okay? If you need advice right now, check out Amber Scholls video on it! :)

      Delete
  4. WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GLAD TIDINGS WE BRING TO YOU AND YOUR KIN WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞