December Makeup Favorites

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and I have been getting a TON of comments requesting this article, so here it is! This is my makeup favorites for December, so I hope you all enjoy reading! Please comment down below and follow my blog and lets get started!

Image result for christmas backgrounds iphone

My first December makeup favorite is something new that I haven't told you guys about, and I am SO SO SO excited about. This is something that is very sentamental to me, because its one of the first palettes I ever played with, but its sold out everywhere and SOMEHOW one of my best friends, Rose (check out her blog by clicking this) got it for me for Christmas because me and my friends already had out friends Christmas. ITS THE TOO FACED SEMI SWEET CHOCOLATE BAR PALETTE!!! Its an insanely amazing palette with a bunch of nuetral shades, but it also has some really nice pops of color and its smells like chocolate! Needless to say, this is my new favorite palette and I have been using it a lot!

The next product I have been loving lately is the LA colors lip liner in "forever red" because I love a red lipstick during the holidays, and I have been obsessed with lip liners recently. I do not wear this every day but I do adore this!

So the next thing I have been obsessed with these past few weeks is something that I have talked about a lot on my blog, but its one of my favorite products in my collection and I use it almost every day. Its the Too Faced born this way foundation! Heres why I ADORE this product:

1. It has medium coverage but its buildable
2. Its not insanely matte
3. It doesn't cake up
4. Its not drying

and so on. I love this product and so of course, I have been loving it for December!

Well thats all for now! Please comment down below and follow my blog! Remember I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. IM SO GLAD YOU FINALLY GOT THE SEMI SWEET CHOCOLATE BAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please do a full makeup collection?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞