Morning Routine: Christmas Morning

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and Christmas is coming up, and I have the same Christmas Day Morning routine every year, so today I thought I would share that routine with you! I can't exactly take credit for this idea though, on one of my articles, someone named "princess and the perfect blogs" commented this suggestion, so yeah! Please comment down below and follow my blog and lets get started!

Image result for christmas presents in a pile

I usually wake up super early on Christmas, because I get so excited. But I celebrate with 19 other family members, and lots are teenagers and adults, which means we have to wait until everyone is up to open our gifts, so I have a few hours to spare.

When I wake up on Christmas morning, after I try to fall back asleep (it almost always fails), I like to watch a Christmas movie or show, in celebration! After I finish that, or get bored of it, I will head to the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair and wash my face.

That really helps to wake me up so I will just head back into my room and apply some lotion to my face. Just because its Christmas time, doesn't mean I don't want to take good care of my skin! So then I like to just like to listen to a story or read until everyone else wakes up, which is when I go downstairs.

When everyone is downstairs, we open the tiny gifts in our stockings, and then we open other gifts, taking turns of course. After all the gifts are open, we all have a huge Christmas brunch.

And thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading! Please comment down below and follow my blog! Remember that I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞