My After School Routine: The Christmas Season

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be telling you all about my after school routine for my favorite time of year, Christmas time because many people forget that students still have school during December! So please follow my blog and comment down below your after school routine for christmas time! Also sorry I didn't post yesterday I was really busy, but I'll post three times today to make up for it!

Image result for christmas lights

So as soon as I get out of school I just walk home and that generally takes me like 10 minutes, and once I get home I get a snack. On a normal day I have some cereal or something and some hot cocoa. So will just grab that and head upstairs.

As soon as I get up to my room I get changed into my pajamas because they are much more comfortanble and warm then the clothes I wear to school. I also turn on my room heater so my room will be nice and toasty.

Then I like to watch a christmas movie or some christmas youtube videos because they help me get into the spirit, and while I am watching these I usually am doing my homework as well.

By this time its blogging time, so I will just get out my device and blog away! And then its generally time for dinner, so I go downstairs and eat dinner like always. Then after dinner I practice my guitar and head back upstairs to take a shower.

My shower routine is pretty basic. Every other day I wash my hair and do a scrub, so I just do that and then wash my body. I know it may not be great for my hair in some peoples opinions, but I always take hot showers in the winter.

Then I head back to my room to clean up a little bit and finish any homework I haven't finished so far. Now its time for tea, which means I am going downstairs to make some. Then I like to listen to a story as I fall asleep. I can't sleep without a audiobook on.

Well thats my night routine! I hope you have a happy holidays and I love you no matter what your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

-Greta


Comments

  1. the thumbnail is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey can you do a morning routine for on christmas morning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a HUGE fan of your blog! Could you maybe show some ways to wear an ulgy christmas sweater? Or a morning routine for christmas day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW your so sweet and yes I will put those on my list!

      Delete
  4. please do december makeup faves and morning routine for christmas morning? I thhink your a great blogger and I would really love to see those from you. Also when you are done, can you share your opinions on james charles and jaclyn hills collabs with morphe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its coming! And I will write an article on the collabs, but I do want to say that I think it is so cool that they both collabed with morphe! Who knows, maybe someday you'll see "Greta X Morphe" palette. No I'm kidding. It would be cool, but I am nowhere near as talented as they are!

      Delete
  5. IM DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS JUST LIKE THE ONES I USED TO KNOW WHERE TREE TOPS GLISTEN AND CHILDREN LISTEN TO HEAR SLAY BELLS IN THE SNOW IM DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS WITH EVERY CHRISTMAS CARD I WRITE MAY YOUR DAYS BE MERRY AND WHITE AND MAY ALL YOUR CHRISTMAS"S BE WHITE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It keeps snowing but all melting away! :)

      Delete
  6. Guys I'm running out of christmas article ideas, what do you want to see?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. morning routine for christmas morning

      Delete
    2. christmas morning routine

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞