Natural Eye Look ft The Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette

Hello my beautiful baby angel people humans! Thats a really weird nickname, but anyways! My name is Greta and today I am going to be sharing with you a basic natural eye look that I like to do with my favorite natural palette, the Too Faced Natural eyes palette! So I hope you all enjoy reading and comment down below any articles you would like me to write! Follow my blog and lets just get started!

Image result for natural eyes eye look


After I have primed my eyes, I am going to start with a base shade, in this case I am using nudie, which I hate the name of (I HATE when brands name lighter shades "Nude" and stuff like that). But I am just going to apply that all over my eyelid!

Then I am going to be applying "cashmere bunny" to my crease, and blending it in. This is probably my favorite shade in this palette! I've almost hit pan on this one! So anyways, just blend that in with a fluffy blending brush.

Now I am adding "Honey pot" on the center of my lid, and blending it into the rest. This is a gold shade that I just love because its a slightly more toned down gold, which means its easy to make it look nice and natural.

And I am going to finish off the look by adding some highlighter into the inner corners and onto the brow bone. I am have been obsessed with my Fenty Highlighter lately, so I'm just gonna use that for today!

Nudie- Very Light cool toned brown
Cashmere bunny- Nutural toned light brown
Honey pot- toned down gold shade

I hope you all enjoyed reading! If you don't have the natural eyes palette, this look can work just as well with dupes! So please comment down below and follow my blog! Also, I just started an instagram for my blog, so you should go follow it @afabulousstyle! Thats all! I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!




Comments

  1. I needed a totorial on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your content but I do think people would take you MUCH more seriously if you actually showed your face

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure they would to be honest. Thanks for the compliment, and the tip though

      Delete
  3. HOW DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH $ TO SPEND ON MAKEUP!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't, I just know a lot about getting things cheap :)

      Delete
  4. i hope u know your an amazing blogger

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some ideas on articles:

    1. OOTW: winter at school
    2. Whats in my backpack
    3. School makeup routine
    4. School life hacks
    5. After school routine
    6. Girl life hacks
    7. Playlist
    8. Steal your style
    9. Full face of makeup your throwing out
    10. diy chanel bag knockoff
    11. thank u, next look book
    12. weekend morning routine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞