What I Got For Christmas

Hello everyone! It’s Greta and I am so so SO sorry I have been gone for so long, I just have been super busy and overwhelmed with everything surrounding school and the holidays but today I thought I would tell you all what I got for Christmas 2018! I am in no way trying to brag about literally anything, I just thought I would show ya'll some stuff I got! Lets get started!

Related image

Okay so I am going to start with what my friends got me, because we did a gift exchange on December 1st this year, at my Christmas party, so yeah! Im not gonna go in any particular order.

The first thing I got is something y'all already know about if you read my article on my December makeup favorites. Its something I have wanted for several years, and my friend SOMEHOW found it and got it for me! Its the TOO FACED SEMI SWEET CHOCOLATE BAR PALETTE! As you can probably tell, I like it a lot!

So you all know that I am completely obsessed with anything thats glam or vintage looking, and my friend got me these shoes that remind me of the 70's! They are so cute and I am just IN LOVE with them! As you can see, they are white and they have a chunky heel, and furry white straps to hold your foot on the shoe! I believe they are from forever 21, and they are AMAZING!



Me and my friends have this constant joke going that "I'm the queen" or "I dress like a princess" or "I act like royalty" so, I laughed so hard when my friend gave me this tee shirt. It says "we can't all be princesses, someone has to clap when I walk by" and it has a crown and its amazing. Also its like REALLY COMFY, and I love it! The same friend who gave me this also got me some white and silver snowflake stud earrings, which are goregous!



And finally, this was the last present I opened from my friends. My friends and I are constantly going to the mall together so when I saw this I actually freaked. Frozen yogurt is amazing, and I got a gift card to Pinkberry, a frozen yogurt place! I am for sure gonna be using this!

Now onto things I got from my family!

The first present I opened from my family is the one from my Mom and Dad, and I am completely and utterly IN LOVE WITH IT! As you know, I am fashion obsessed, and love designing and styling clothes, so my parents got me a mannequin! But not just any mannequin! Her name is Esmerelda, because I felt like naming her that, and her size is adjustable! Which means I can change her measurements depending on who I am sewing clothes for! Its amazing and I love her!

The second gift I opened is from my little brother. He got me a PINK COMFY BEAN BAG ISH CHAIR! And I love it and its perfect for my room! So yeah! Its so perfect for my room and my aestetic, so thanks lil bro!

The next gift I opened from family is from my sister. And I actually knew what this was even before I opened it because she asked me what I wanted before she went shopping, and I said I wanted this! I think Fenty Beauty is such a nice makeup brand, and I have wanted some of their stuff forever, so my sister got me the bomb baby set! It includes a mini highlighter in "Hustla baby" and a mini lip gloss in "fenty glow" and I have tried both of the products now, and they are amazing! I especially am in love with the gloss, its my favorite gloss I own now!

And the final thing from my family is a new high quality sketchbook, because I really needed one, and so my cousin got me one! We draw names for who were getting gifts for in our extended family! I also got a really nice fountain pen from them!

Stocking Stuffers...

I don't want to go into a full in depth thing about all of my stocking stuffers, so I'll just make a list.

1. 20$ Visa Giftcard
2. Color Science Mascara
3. Ocean Breeze roll on deoderant
4. New gloves
5. Candy
6. Old fashioned looking socks
7. Tangerine
8. Makeup removing/cleansing lavender wipes
9. Almond essential oil roll on
10. Motion sickness relief
11. Chicobag set
12. New lip balm

And finally, from Santa, I got my very own weighted blanket! Its white and super comfy! Even though this wasn't on my list, I really like it and I am glad I got it! Its 12 pounds and SO COMFY!

Thats all I got for Christmas 2018, I hope you all enjoyed reading! Please comment down below and follow my blog, and also, I started an instagram for my blog, so please follow that @afabulousstyle because... just please? I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞