5 Riverdale Inspired Outfit Ideas ♡

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and I have been getting tons of requests to continue my Riverdale series, so today I am going to be showing you all some outfits inspired by Riverdale characters! Please comment down below your favorite of the outfits and follow my blog! Also, please follow my instagram I made for my blog @afabulousstyle! Let's get started!

PS- Esmeralda (my mannequin) is featured modeling the outfits!


The first outfit is inspired by Veronica, one of my favorite characters. She loves wearing black, and her style is very hollywood glam chic. I actually have the Veronica choker necklace (Riverdale merch) and so she is wearing that, and her infamous pearls.


The second outfit is inspired by Betty, a fun loving and somewhat innocent teenage detective, who always finds out everything sooner or later. She loves Nancy Drew and so on. She also loves anything pink and she loves putting collared shirts under sweaters (which I love too). So heres what I put together for her!


Next is another one of my favorite characters, Cheryl Blossom. She is really mean at first but she gets much better and you find out why she was like that in seasons 2 and 3. I think she has great style, but she only wears three colors; red, black, and white! So heres what I put together for her!


And now an outfit inspired by the amazing Archie Andrews! He loves football and is often seen with a varisty jacket, so I had to find one to pair with this outfit! I'm not saying Archie would wear this, but it does remind me of him!


Finally, theres Jughead. I know. WHY WOULD YOU NAME YOUR KIDS JUGHEAD AND JELLYBEAN? Anyways. Jughead is a part of the south side serpents, which means he is always wearing his black leather jacket with their symbol on the back. And while I don't have the symbol, I have a leather jacket, so thats what I based this outfit around!

And those were 5 riverdale inspired outfits! I hope you all enjoyed! I love you no matter your taste, race, gender, sexuality, style, size, shape, reigion, beliefs, favorite color, species, or anything else! Bye!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞