Collective Mall Haul 💖

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be telling you all the things I got from going to the mall once a day for three days! So please comment down below whats your favorite show at the moment? Mine is Riverdale, I'm low key kinda obsessed. Anyways, follow my blog and follow the Instagram I made for my blog! @afabulousstyle! Lets just get started!

Related image

Okay so the first day I went with my friend to our local mall:

The first store we went into I had actually never gone into before, and its Hot Topic. In there I got:

1. A bunch of stud earrings that come in a set called "not today satan" and they are really girly, cute and flowery! It's kinda a funny saying but the earrings are so cute!

2. I also got a pin that is flowery and cute and also says "not today satan"

3. As I said, I am obsessed with Riverdale, so I got a black choker that has an attached necklace with a gold "R" charm and inside the "R" it says "Riverdale" in cursive. I like it because it shows I stan Riverdale, but its still subtle.

Then we went to Bath and Body works, where they were having a sale on hand sanitizers for 6$ you can get 5 hand sanitizers, so I got five!

1. Warm Vanilla Sugar
2. Sweet as Strawberries
3. Cucumber Melon
4. A Beautiful Day
5. Peach Bellini

And I love them.

Then I went to forever 21 where I got:

1. A grey, black, and white plaidish looking silk bandana. ANOTHER BOUJEE BANDANA TO ADD TO MY COLLECTION. Anyways, I love it and its so cute!

2. Some grey, black, and white varsity socks. I have wanted varsity socks forever and I finally got some!

And finally, Sephora, where I got one thing, which was the full sized bts mascara from too faced!

Then for day two I went to a mall that I have never been to, and its literally HUGE! It has a tjmaxx and a marshals and like 100 other stores.

The only things I got were from Marshals. I got a Becca cream highlighter (amazing formula by the way) and a marc jacobs eye primer! All for under 5$! Yes, they were real! The becca is normally 39$ and the marc jacobs is normally 28$! I got a really good deal!

And the third day I went with three of my friends from 12:30 to 5:00 at our normal local mall. I only got two things there.

At H&M I got some flowy shorts hat have lemons all over them. They were on sale for three dollars because they are very summery and its winter! They are so freaking cute I love them!

Then at Forever 21 I got some lemon socks to match because they were just so freaking cute! I just need a lemon shirt and shoes and I have a whole lemon outfit!

And thats it! Please comment down below and follow my blog! I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, size, shape, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞