The Soundtrack To My Life: Playlist 💝

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and I don't know WHERE I would be if I didn't have music in my life. Its one of my favorite things ever and so today I thought I would share with you, my playlist that I listen to all year round, all the time. Its called "The soundtrack to my life" and even though it changes sometimes, this is my current go to playlist! Please follow my blog and comment down below your current favorite song! Lets get started! Related image

Thank U, Next- Ariana Grande
Woman Like Me- Little Mix
Cheerleader- Felix Jaehn
What The Heck I Gotta Do- 21 Chump Street
We Found Love- Rihanna
Be Free With Me- Siine
Hide Away- Daya
Talk- Why Don't We
FRIENDS- Marshmello and Anne-Marie
Breathin- Ariana Grande
Blow Your Mind (Mwah)- Dua Lipa
To Tears Left To Cry- Ariana Grande
God is a Woman- Ariana Grande
Pete Davidson- Ariana Grande
Run Free- Deep Chills
Queens Don't- RaeLynn
Breathe- Mackenzie Ziegler
Hey Mama- David Guetta
Talking- Tove Lo
Heartbeat Song- Kelly Clarkson
Human Right- The Strike
Wings- Little Mix
Hair- Little Mix
I Like Me Better- Lauv
Be With You- Mondays
Popular Song- MIKA and Ariana Grande
Imagine- Ariana Grande
Why Try- Ariana Grande
Break Free- Ariana Grande
Run Free- Deep Chills

In case you can't tell, Ariana Grande is the best. Please comment down below and follow my blog! I hope you enjoyed! I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞