10 Foundations Under 10$

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be showing you ten foundations under 10 dollars! So I hope you all enjoy reading! Comment down below whether you have tried any of these and what you thought and follow my blog!

1.  Wet n wild mega cusion foundation
 
2. Wet n wild photo focus foundation


3. LA Colors Radient Foundation



4. Elf flawless foundation


5. Elf acne fighting foundation



6. Pacifica Alight Multi Mineral BB cream mini



7. NYX stay matte not flat liquid foundation



8. BH Cosmetics Flawless Liquid Foundation



9. Physicains formula argan bb cream


10. Milani conceal and perfect foundation


Well thats all for now! I hope you all enjoy reading! I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞