7 #Extra Closet Essentials 💛

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be telling you 7 closet essentials for people like me, who are extra af! So please comment down below and follow my blog and lets get started! PS if you want to read some more of my #extra articles, click here!

Image result for chanel french fries
Love how #extra this drawing of fries is.

💛 The first closet essential is a black or whit quilted bag. I prefer black because it doesn't get stained and such. The simplicity of either black or white, and the elegance of the quilted pattern makes a bag a HUGE statement piece! I have my vintage Chanel bag, which is of course my favorite, but I also have at least 3 more quilted bags.

💛 I think its essential to have at least one completely outragous pair of shoes. Mine are my white fluffy pumps, but I have a few more as well, such as my gold bedazzled slippers and so on. They are such a statment peice and are perfect for when you wanna look great and have your fashion choices stand out from the crowd.

💛 The next #extra closet essential is a gown. I know its not neccicary if you don't go to fancy events or not, but it is one of the most extra closet essentials out there. I have a floor length ball gown thats dark blue and has crystald detailing on the straps.

💛 The next #extra style essential is faux fur vest or coat. NEVER REAL FUR THATS JUST CRUEL! Fake fur adds such a cute and glam vibe to any outfit, it is a huge essential if you want your closet to be #extra!

💛 Another #extra style essential is a pair of statement sunglasses. You can make your regular sunglasses look #extra with some glitter and jewels, but I prefer the simple look of my tortiose shell cat eyes, they are a classic!

💛 The next #extra style essential is a neck or head scarf, or as I like to call them, boujee bandanas! I have quite a collection of these, and you can just get them for like 3 dollars at forever 21. There are so many ways you can style these and they add so much to any outfit.

💛 And the final #extra style essential is some statement earrings because they are just so perfect for everything. Some people lie hoops, some like dangly earrings, its all up to you, but they add so much to any outfit!

And those were 7 #extra closet essentials! I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta














Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞