Makeup Starter Kit: Sephora 💋

Hello everyone! Now I have done some makeup starter kits before, so today I thought I would do one for sephora because a lot of you can afford high end stuff and can afford to shop at sephora all the time, I can not. So a lot of this is going to be me taking other peoples word for things or me just swatching stuff, so please don't give me hate for that. Please comment down below where you shop for makeup and follow my blog! Now lets get started!
Image result for sephora bags

Primer: I would recommend the Too Faced hangover primer because I tried it in stores and its super nice and hydrating, however, I have also heard great things about the smashbox photo finish primer. I have also heard that hourglass has some really nice primers and if you don't care about being cruelty free, the benefit pore fessional is always a good choice.

Foundation: Now, if your looking for a slightly lighter coverage, the it cosmetics cc cream is great, however, if you are looking for a more full coverage option, the tarte amazonian clay foundation is really good and so is the fenty foundation (however, I have heard the fenty foundation dries out your skin, so if you have dry skin, go with the amazonian clay)

Concealer: The Too Faced super coverage born this way concealer, and also there is some great things to be said about the NARS creamy concealer (if you don't care about cruelty free-ness)

Powder: There is only one option here truly, the laura mercier setting powder.

Bronzer: The too faced bronzers are truly amazing, my fav is the melting powder ones. I adore them! Theres also the shade and light contour palette which I have heard is amazing.

Blush: The tarte amazonian clay 12 hour blush is totally fabulous, it lasts a ton and its amazing! Hands down!

Highlighter: Now, the becca champagne pop is amazing if you want a single highlighter. I have also heard great things about the fenty highlighter duos. The anastasia glow kits are amazing, so if you want a palette, those are great.

Eyeshadow primer: anyone who watches beauty videos probably knows what I'm gonna say, the urban decay primer potion is really the only option. Its amazing.

Eyeshadow: Where do I even start with eyeshadow? I adore the too faced eyeshadows, I think that huda beauty has some great eyeshadow palettes, and of course, ABH has some great ones. And the urban decay ones. There are a billion different great eyeshadow palettes.

Eyeliner: The kat von d tattoo liner is amazing, its super pigmented and it lasts, so I would recommend that.

Mascara: The BTS mascara from too faced is the best mascara I have ever tried, I adore it, so I would def recommend that!

Brows: hands down, ABH has the best brow stuff ever.

Setting Spray: I love the too faced hangover primer water and setting spray, but I have also heard great things about the urban decay all nighter setting spray.

Well thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading! I love you no matter your race, gender, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞