10 Beauty + Fashion Life Hacks for School 💙

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and I am still in school, which means I spend 8 hours of my day in a school setting! So I am going to be showing you 10 beauty and fashion life hacks for school! School is not about how you look but I just feel more confident when I am confident in my looks, so lets get started! Please comment down below and follow my blog! Lets get started!

Image result for school background

1. Have you ever had a bath and body works travel sized hand sanitizers? They were having a sale right after christmas so I bought 5, and the other day I ran out of one. So I popped off the top and added some foundation into the container, in case I need some touch ups during the day. Pop the top back on and then if you have a breakout that is just not being covered or you have a red spot thats not working with you, you have the option to just whip out your handy dandy travel sized foundation to cover them up!

2. Keep a spare of your makeup ESSENTIALS! Thats what you would need for a look that you would feel confident in wearing! For me thats my foundation, powder, bronzer, highlighter, and mascara, but whatever those are for you, thats a good idea to put in.

3. If you want to have a warm outfit that is still super cute, I would recommend wearing tights under your jeans or pants. It makes sure your legs are warm in the winter but you can still wear your favorite pants without worrying about freezing.

4. When doing your makeup for school, focus on lashes and brows. They last all day and they really frame your face and increase facial semetry! So if your eyebrows are looking on fleek and your eyelashes are on point then your gonna look great!

5. If you don't want to spend a ton of time curling your hair and then just have your curls deflate over the course of the day, you can acheve a kind of beachy wavey crimped kinda look that lasts all day! All you need to do is take a shower the night before and put your hair in tight french braids. Then take them out in the morning and your done!

6. Bring a water bottle to school. Drinking lots of water through out the day is not only good for your health, it also helps you stay awake and does wonders for your SKIN! So make sure to drink lots and lots of water.

7. Wearing a cute silk head scarf makes any outfit look amazing, no matter how basic your outfit and makeup are! I have a collection of these and they spice up literally anything, so if your running late, throw on some basic clothes and a headscarf and you look amazing!

8. Dresses and rompers are your best friend when your running late! They are both a top and a bottom which means you barely have to pick out anything to match! Throw on some jewelry and shoes and you look amazing and put together.

9. You can make any day seem like you tried on your hair within like 5 minutes with this super cute hairstyle! Just braid your hair into two braids, and then wrap them around the opposite side. I'll insert some pictures here. Its super simple and cute and takes like ten seconds.

10.  This is more of just a tip, but ALWAYS try on your outfits the night before. Then you know what they look like on you, and how they fit you, not anyone else! You can see if they fit your body shape, type, and your personal style!

And that was ten life hacks for school! I hope you all enjoyed, it took me like, forever to write! So please comment down below and follow my blog! I love you no matter your race, gender, size, shape, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

















Comments

  1. we have a snow day today and I am so happy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your posts are so helpful! Please more school articles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    :) ;) :) ;) :)
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I haven't been posting you guys! I have been very busy and I am really trying to come out with content but its been a struggle. I will continue to try my best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞