My Every Day Makeup Routine for School 🎀

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be talking about my every day makeup routine for school! So please comment down below your makeup routine for school and follow my blog! Lets just get started!

Image result for cute backgrounds

🎀 First is moisturizer. I know this is technically skincare, but I use it instead of primer. It moisturizes my skin and it helps my makeup stay on longer, which is super helpful! So I just use my fingers to blend that into my skin.

🎀 Then comes foundation. I skip concealer and just use foundation because I feel like it covers more and really evens out my skin tone. I use my favorite foundation, the born this way from too faced in the shade "nude" which I hate the name of, but the formula is amazing!

🎀 Like I said, I don't wear concealer on a daily basis, so I am just going to move on to powder. I use the covergirl clean matte powder in the shade "creamy beige". It is a pressed powder and it works super well to set everything and mattify my face.

🎀 Next is bronzer. I just contour with bronzer and it warms up my face, so I don't have to use blush. I love it so much! I use my too faced cream to powder peach bronzer as always, and it works super well. Plus its slightly lumonious which makes your face look kinda dewy and nice.

🎀 Now for brows I have actually been using a clear brow gel and an eyeshadow. I use the shade "mousse" from my favorite palette, the too faced semi sweet chocolate bar palette! It works really well and I use an angled brow brush to fill in my brows.

🎀 And finally, mascara. I switch off between 2 mascaras; the too faced BTS and the color science mascara! They are both amazing and I love them so much! So I will just curl my lashes and put that on and with that I'm done with my every day makeup for school!

Thats all for now! I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else! Also, a little update on my posting times, I know its been really random but I am going to be posting on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday! Bye now!

- Greta


Comments

  1. my makeup routine:
    mascara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Article ideas for you:
    - 10 closet essentials
    - 5 accessories to spice up your wardrobe
    - spring fashion essentials

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't wear makeup cause I actually like the way I look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually like the way I look without makeup aswell. Please don't ever assume that people who wear makeup are insecure. I wear it because I want to, and it makes me feel good. I don't wear it to impress anyone, especially not some guy who will come and go. I like myself but makeup is an art and should be taken as so. You don't have to wear makeup to be pretty, but NEVER assume that I want to impress someone or I want to hide who I am because I enjoy wearing makeup! Thank you and good day.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞