My Night Time Skincare Routine 🌙

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be showing you all about my night time skincare routine, because I have been super into skincare recently! So please follow my blog and my Instagram for my blog @afabulousstyle! Make sure to comment down below your night time skincare routine and if you want me to do a skincare routine for the morning! (PS the mask I do twice a week and the scrub I do every other day, so this is on a night where I do a full on skincare routine)

Image result for rose background

I start with my scrub, which is just a basic sugar scrub, and I use that on my face and lips. It is a great exfoliator and makes my skin super soft, so I apply and exfoliate with that in circular motions.

After that I wash my face with my elf facial cleanser, just to get everything off my face, including whats left of the scrub. I just use that in circular motions with my hands, after washing them of course. Then I rinse my face.

Once I am done with my face wash I like to make sure and use my DIY toner, which works super well for me. I use a cotton pad and swipe it all over my face, focusing mainly on my pore areas. I wait for a while for that to sink in and then I move on to my mask!

I use a hydrating mask because I have very dry skin and it helps me a lot. I sometimes make my own but I also use sheet masks sometimes because they are easy to apply and take off. You can even make your own sheet masks if you want!

And finally I use my moisturizer from lush! It works super well!

Well thats all for now! So please comment down below and follow my blog and remember I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, views, religon, opinions, size, shape, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. Hey Greta!
    I'm Gucci Tigress and I have some video ideas for you!

    1. diy gucci for less
    2. diy sheet face mask
    3. my designer items (meaning yours)
    4. ootw school
    5. school life hacks
    6. outfit ideas for school
    7. blog post ideas for beauty bloggers
    8. morning skincare routine
    9. Middle school makeup kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please do some more posts about skincare and school?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞