Cheryl Blossom Inspired Makeup Look 🍒

Hello everyone! My name is Greta, and I have been getting a ton of requests to continue my riverdale series, so today I am going to be showing you a makeup look inspired by the ever goregous, Cheryl Blossom from riverdale! Please comment down below whether you would rather have me do a betty or veronica inspired makeup look and follow my blog! Also, please follow my instagram I made for my blog @afabulousstyle! Lets just get started!

Image result for cheryl blossom

I'm starting with my foundation which is the too faced born this way foundation! So I just like to apply that all over my face and blending it out with my stippling brush! I don't like to use concealer usually so I'm not doing that, but I am going to apply my cover girl clean pressed powder all over my face with my powder brush!

Next is bronzer, which I am using the too faced peach cream to powder bronzer for, and I am just going to be swiping that in a three shape across my forehead, under my cheekbones and under my chin. Then I am going to be taking my too faced peach cream to powder blush onto the apples of my cheeks and working my way twards my hairline. And I also add some blush to my nose for Cheryl's natural blushed look!

Now it's time for highlighter, so I am going to use my Becca cream highlighter on the top of my cheekbones, on my Cupid's bow, on my nose, under my eyebrows and in my inner corners. Then I am going to set that up with a powder highlighter, which is the Amber scholl cosmetics highlighter, in the shade "like a lady".

Now time for eyeshadow, Cheryl likes to wear natural eyeshadows, so I am going to be taking my natural eyes palette from too faced and using that! But first we have to prime the lids, so I am going to use my Marc Jacobs eye primer for that. Now I am going to take cashmere bunny and work that into my crease and add silk sheets to my lid! And you know Cheryl loves that bold lash so I am going to use my too faced BTS mascara.

Thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and remember that I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞