My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be talking about my morning skincare routine! I actually did a night time skincare routine a while ago and so you should go check that out! Please follow my blog and my instagram account @afabulousstyle! Comment down below what articles you want me to do in the future! Lets get started!
Image result for rose background

The first thing I do in the morning for skincare is wash my face. I use my elf daily facial cleanser and my hands in circular motions! After that I rinse my face and move onto the next thing!

I take my DIY toner and swipe that all over my face with a cotton pad!

After my toner has set it, I like to use my Aveeno moisturizer all over my face!

And thats when I start my makeup! Thats all for now! I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality or anything elsa and hope you enjoyed reading!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts